T400/TREN ACE CYCLE

Dolf

PP needs to be ran at minimum M/W/F to keep stable blood levels. Any ester is easy at planning pct. You just need to know the half life of every compound you run. Some compounds like deca need to be cut out two weeks before the test is cut out because of the difference in half lifes. 

Dolf

Benson my advice for a second cycle is tbol at 60mg ed for 6 weeks and test e or c 250 or 300 at 500 or 600mg per week for 12 weeks. Tbol gives good clean gains without the possible e2 problems dbol can give. Tbol is one of my favorite orals by far. This is a great second cycle that you can use to learn your body and how you react to different compounds.

As far as what you lost weight wise you bave to eat enough calories to sustain the weight you've gained. You'll never keep all your gains when you pct. Some weight lost is water and some is from trying to get your natty t up and running again. If you gain 20lbs and keep 10 then you're doing good. Just because the cycle ends and pct begins doesn't mean the hard work stops. That's when the hard work really gets harder. You've gotta stay disciplined in your diet and training during and after pct.

REMEMBER THAT FOOD IS THE MOST ANABOLIC SUBSTANCE YOU CAN PUT IT YOUR BODY!

Benson09

Thanks a lot Dolf you are a trooper! I'm at the moment doing a great amount of research here and there learning how to dial my E2 and for sure will get a blood work as I did on my first cycle found a post were I was able to understand the symptoms for high and low E2 so that will help me to respond to what my body is telling me during my cycle! 

Benson09

My diet is super good at the moment and there is no messing around with my training routine ....I'm just holding my calories at this moment but a week before I start cycling I will be on beast mode when comes to calories intake and I mean clean calories!

siegmund

No my friend your not a wimp ,high mg gear has eo in it so it will hold and not crash .

Myself i gave 20ml jugs away of test because it had eo ,before i knew better ...

I cant look at a bottle with eo..i do my home work trust me.i also get my gear with low ba and bb.