Tabs, liquid, or caps?

Dolf

So you're new to steroids and you see different sources offering various types of orals. Which kind do I choose? Hopefully after you read this you can make an educated decision for yourself.

Always choose tabs! Why you ask? Because tabs are the all around best choice. Tabs can be split in half for more accurate half dosing, and if stored right carry a rather long shelf life. Tabs are a more expensive and complicated process for the source. The only con to tabs is if they are not very well pressed they can be crumbly which is not good for splitting. 

The next best option is caps. Gel cap orals are just as good as tabs for accurate dosing, but you cannot split the dose which limits you to how you can use them. Caps also carry a decent shelf life if properly stored. 

The next option is liquid orals which are the least desirable. Reason being is no matter how well you shake it, and how well you measure it the dosing will always vary from dose to dose. It may be 50mg per ml and this dose you get 43mg and the next dose is 55mg. Liquid also has the shortest shelf life of the three as well. Liquids are often times produced because they are the simplest and cheapest method for producing orals. 

I have used all three types of orals, and have had great success with each one. However for stable blood levels, longer shelf life, and ease of use tabs are superior. Also the way I see it is if a source has invested the money for pill presses, and goes through the longer process of mixing and pressing out tabs then that's someone who more likely takes pride in their work and in the quality of their product. But that's not to say the guy making caps or liquids isn't because many do as well.

SemperFi

I will agree the tabs are the best choice for the reasons listed above. A well pressed tab can be worth its weight in gold to a gearhead.

Sometimes the quality of the UGL's orals are a direct reflection of the quality of their entire process.  

SEMPER FI

Dolf

In a time no too long ago liquids or caps were about all you could get domestically. Now you rarely see liquids, and tabs are plentiful. Anymore I only see liquids by new startups, but understandably they want to get returns on what they've already invested before dropping many thousands more on presses.

calmb4dastorm

Are my favorite for the ease of dosing. I also prefer my tabs to be scored and specifically order from sources them that way. 

I tried a liquid once, it tasted like gasoline. I'm gagging thinking about it. 

Dolf

The old liquid orals did taste like ass. Lol More recently they started adding sweetener to them which made them easier to choke down, but that shit was sticky as hell. 

calmb4dastorm

Either it's like gas or sticky. I would prefer the sticky if I had to choose between the two. Some seem to be fine and dandy with the liquids, but not me.

Dolf, have you seen more orals being offered as injectables?! I'm noticing it more.

Dolf

Yes ma'am 

I've ran injectable winny oil and water based, injectable dbol, dbol/tne, injectable drol, adrol/tne 

They smell really strong and will put that smell in your sweat and on your breath and on anything you store them in. They can also be very prone to crashing, and carry a good bit of pip.

JdDaniel01

Oh cmon Calm, there’s nothing like taking a shot of everclear before you go to the gym and do some heavy squats. It’ll put hair on your chest...

siegmund

I also donot like the taste. the grain suspension,has to be drawn in a pin and squirted under the tongue. its horrible unless your a grain or shine drinker .

JARHEAD2

You hit the nail on the head with this post brotha! I love pressed tabs & especially when they’re scored in the center!! 

AcesandEights

JARHEAD2 said:
</p><p>You hit the nail on the head with this post brotha! I love pressed tabs & especially when they’re scored in the center!! </p><p>
</p><p>Love it when the oral tabs are pressed witht eh score down the middle makes life and doding so much easier!</p>