Tattoos and bodybuilding

Gainz.

do you guys have tats with a meaning? because i see more and more people saying that their tats are meaningless "just because I love the way they look"

Oh course I don't... But most of my girls are. All the flowers on her arm she got on mothers day. I got her the 2 on her upper thigh for anniversary gifts. The one on her shoulder matches her mom's, she has her sons footprint on her foot... She only has like 3 or 4 just because.

Crazy Eddie

So 6 silver teeth? 🤣😂🤣
And I'm a dental Nazi... every morning I pick floss and brush, pick after every time I eat, and before bed water pick and brush.
It's just what I need to do to sleep... If there's anything stuck in my teeth or even a little bit of plac or build up... I wont be able to sleep.

And except for the dental hygienist part... I was gonna say maybe we have the same ex 🤣😂🤣😂

So 6 silver teeth? 🤣😂🤣
And I'm a dental Nazi... every morning I pick floss and brush, pick after every time I eat, and before bed water pick and brush.
It's just what I need to do to sleep... If there's anything stuck in my teeth or even a little bit of plac or build up... I wont be able to sleep.

And except for the dental hygienist part... I was gonna say maybe we have the same ex

i've discussed with a tattoo artist and he said that after care is actually very important (such as washing it thoroughly). he showed me what happens to people who do not (such as skin flaking over the tat, ruining it)
It’s only as important, as your personal hygiene is to you. And I’ll just say this. I’ve gotten plenty of tattoos over the years. All of which came out just fine. I’ve neglected some of them. Went right into the sun. Got a sunburn. Went in the pool, you name it. Once that ink is in your skin. It’s not going anywhere. They hold up quite a bit better than you think. Only thing that really ruins them is sever skin stretching. And road rash… Some flaking of skin during the healing process is completely normal. Thats what the lotion is for. But when people keep them covered with shit and ointment on them for like two weeks, all your doing is actually preventing it from closing up and you basically have an open wound to deal with.
Like I said everyone has their own little methods and crap they use, tattoo artists will try and sell you salves and ointments to help the healing process. It’s all useless junk in my opinion. Wash it good with soap and water after you get home let it dry out that night. And the next morning and from there on out. Use lotion and lotion only. Even if there is a tiny scab. It’ll be fine trust me 😉

Gainz.

Yeah she usually just puts a&d on it for the first few days and that's about it.
I've seen people go way overboard with it.