Tattoos and bodybuilding

Gainz.

So I've been thinking about finally getting some ink. I have none.. no tats, no piercings... nothing. However my gf is covered in tats (not piercings) every time she gets another one I get the itch.
The biggest thing that has stopped me is how incredibly picky I am. Never really found anything I like... and really don't want to be another cliche.
But after sitting in on a few sessions with her artist and talking to him I've found a few things I would like to do.
But there's my next problem... I plan on getting bigger.
So how would a tattoo that's put on a 16.5" arm... look when that arm is 18"?
I really don't want to spend thousands of dollars to have it look like shit in a few years.
Or is that not really a problem?
I also hear that tats can take away from your definition.

So any of you guys with tats, what's your advice or opinion on this?

Also a few of the ideas I'm tossing around

Attachments

• received_699993068306990.jpeg
    received_699993068306990.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 4
  • received_559845382733418.jpeg
    received_559845382733418.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 4
  • received_913185079856319.jpeg
    received_913185079856319.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 4

unclem

thats a nice tat but your wright tats hide cuts in the physique. i wish i would not have got mine but thats just me bandit.

HGH.to

I also have no tats and I guess I never would because I don't want something to cover my muscles. Plus, I'm also afraid of tats looking like shit in a few years. maybe it depends on something... not sure, never informed myself about tattoos anyway.
Not to say that you shouldn't get one, it's just me.

Gainz.

I also have no tats and I guess I never would because I don't want something to cover my muscles. Plus, I'm also afraid of tats looking like shit in a few years. maybe it depends on something... not sure, never informed myself about tattoos anyway.
Not to say that you shouldn't get one, it's just me.

So we're both on the same page.
And yeah if it was something normal like a cross... or pocket watch I wouldn't worry about the tattoo changing shapes as I get bigger. but because it's a face... maybe I'll just wait until I get to 18" 😂🤣

Gainz.

wristwatches. my weakness

Oh man me too!!!
I own.. probably too many, but my favorite.. my most prized watch is my Wittnauer Monserrat. It's all black... with a classy amount of diamonds. Its really nice, without being flashy.

HGH.to

Panerai. love them. I got only one high quality replica... the originals are too damn expensive. but i love their designs!

Gainz.

Panerai. love them. I got only one high quality replica... the originals are too damn expensive. but i love their designs!

Yeah... my version of exspensive... $1,000-2,200 for a watch... definitely isn't what others think are expensive... $50,000-250,000
While others wouldn't spend more than a hundred bucks on a watch.
That said I've seen nicer looking and working $800 watches than those that sell for what a modest house cost.
But I know Panerai pretty well... can't afford them either 😂 but I love their classic style. I've always leaned towards classic over modern. Every one loves those G shock watches...🤔🙄... just not for me

Crazy Eddie

2” isn’t shit. I’m covered in tats too and have gained 30 lbs from a cycle before with no issues(tat wise) now if you’re getting so big that you get stretch marks. Then yes it’s going to ruin your tattoos. Skin stretches quite a bit. You’ll be fine, just go to a good artist and don’t worry about the after care so much. I usually just use lotion the next day and use only lotion, until it’s healed I don’t care what anyone says. Because like taking gear. Everyone has their own little way to heal tattoos, and most of them are shit 😆Even if you get a little scab. Which if your artist is good you shouldn’t really scab up. Scent free lotion or lotion with little to zero alcohol.
And they can always be touched up remember.
Now go get some ink already!

Gainz.

2” isn’t shit. I’m covered in tats too and have gained 30 lbs from a cycle before with no issues(tat wise) now if you’re getting so big that you get stretch marks. Then yes it’s going to ruin your tattoos. Skin stretches quite a bit. You’ll be fine, just go to a good artist and don’t worry about the after care so much. I usually just use lotion the next day and use only lotion, until it’s healed I don’t care what anyone says. Because like taking gear. Everyone has their own little way to heal tattoos, and most of them are shit 😆Even if you get a little scab. Which if your artist is good you shouldn’t really scab up. Scent free lotion or lotion with little to zero alcohol.
And they can always be touched up remember.
Now go get some ink already!

Oh I definitely have a good artist lined up. Unlike some people with tats ... who are emotionally invested... And swear that their artist is the best one to ever do it... I can stand back and look unbiased.
I've already had a few conversations with him... Getting a Idea of how long (because I want a sleeve and it won't be done in a week) and how much. I'm just... Having a hard time pulling the trigger. It's almost to the point where not having tattoos is the weird thing. I've always been one to go against the grain. The kind of person who would wear Abercrombie jeans, a fubu shirt and DC shoes because... Well fuck you that's why 😂🤣. I've just always liked doing shit differently... I don't like being one of many ya know?
And because of that... Mixed with my love of silver... And the inner Ginny in me that just loves being obnoxious... My girl has to constantly tell me not get some of my teeth silver capped. Ever seen the walking dead? (Of course you have...) But you know Beta? Even though his are gold... I just really like the way it looks for some reason. I think it's just the inner douchebag in me trying to get out 🤣😂.
I think if tattoos didn't become so popular... Id probably already have them. But as of right now... I'm one of 2 people older than 21 that doesn't have one. All my friends, my uncle's, my mom, dad, my brother fiancee, my fiancee, her mom. Her brothers... Everyone but my brother and myself has them.
But... There's a certain look I want in life... And tattoos are part of that look. So... I'm getting there.... Eventually

Crazy Eddie

I have a friend with a silver K9 tooth. I think it looks bad ass lol. Would “I” get a silver tooth. Probably not. I’m not as much of a dirt bag meathead as he is 😆
He looks good that way. And I love him he’s a great human. But I don’t think I would look good with a silver tooth. Not to toot my own horn but I’m too handsome for that. And have excellent straight teeth 😬😜😆
My trashy tattooes are enough. I have to fight the bitches off with a stick most times 😆 or at least the ones with daddy issues 😂

Gainz.

I have a friend with a silver K9 tooth. I think it looks bad ass lol. Would “I” get a silver tooth. Probably not. I’m not as much of a dirt bag meathead as he is 😆
He looks good that way. And I love him he’s a great human. But I don’t think I would look good with a silver tooth. Not to toot my own horn but I’m too handsome for that. And have excellent straight teeth 😬😜😆
My trashy tattooes are enough. I have to fight the bitches off with a stick most times 😆 or at least the ones with daddy issues 😂

Yeah I don't want 1 silver tooth... I want like 7... Scattered through the front and top. No rhyme or reason... And I'm pretty good looking too... But I don't do anything for females anymore. I just have the one... Except for once or twice a year when she wants to relive her lesbian years 😁.
But am I that much of a dirt bag Meathead... Idk... Am I that much of a douchebag Ginny? Yes absolutely! 😂🤣😂
But mostly I just like pissing people off... I fuckin love getting dirty looks. I absolutely love it... It brings me such joy. I think their might be something wrong with me because of how much I love getting dirty looks. I love it so much I've changed my wardrobe to get even more of them.
I think what I love the most is the contradiction. People look at me and see this douchebag wearing pink with half a pound of silver and my little muscles hanging out... And I know what they think. I'm either an asshole, got a little dick... Dumb meat head... But I'm really a very nice guy who usually cares too much and too often goes out of my way to help others.
I'm a big fan of satire and irony.

Funny thing... I actually just weighed all the silver I wear on a daily basis. 9.6 ounces... I told my girl I want to get to a pound! She asked how the hell do I plan on that... Easy... I want a ring for every finger (not my thumbs) and my teeth. And not grills... I'm talking teeth. That should get me to a full pound of silver.

Attachments

• received_932323628062597.jpeg
    received_932323628062597.jpeg
    329 KB · Views: 3
  • received_770480404940460.jpeg
    received_770480404940460.jpeg
    406.1 KB · Views: 3

Crazy Eddie

I heard that to many silver teeth can make your breath bad. Now that was coming from my ex.. who was a dental hygienist. She was also a lying cheating whore too😂😂
So take that with a grain of salt 😆

Gainz.

I heard that to many silver teeth can make your breath bad. Now that was coming from my ex.. who was a dental hygienist. She was also a lying cheating whore too😂😂
So take that with a grain of salt 😆
So 6 silver teeth? 🤣😂🤣
And I'm a dental Nazi... every morning I pick floss and brush, pick after every time I eat, and before bed water pick and brush.
It's just what I need to do to sleep... If there's anything stuck in my teeth or even a little bit of plac or build up... I wont be able to sleep.

And except for the dental hygienist part... I was gonna say maybe we have the same ex 🤣😂🤣😂

HGH.to

just go to a good artist and don’t worry about the after care so much
i've discussed with a tattoo artist and he said that after care is actually very important (such as washing it thoroughly). he showed me what happens to people who do not (such as skin flaking over the tat, ruining it)

Gainz.

i've discussed with a tattoo artist and he said that after care is actually very important (such as washing it thoroughly). he showed me what happens to people who do not (such as skin flaking over the tat, ruining it)
I think what he was trying to say is don't get caught up in the... "You have do this at this time, put aloe in the morning, cover with plastic wrap, wash at 4pm, a&d at 4:15pm, then before bed stand on one foot..."
Aspect of it.
Just keep it clean and apply what ever cream you want. After watching my girl get tattoo after tattoo... A&D seems to work extremely well. She has some big pieces and doesn't have 1 scab or scar

Just a few of hers ... didn't feel like searching through my whole phone... Plus some are... Well just for me 😁Just... Focus on the tats guys...😂🤣
And 90% of them are from the same dude. Most likely the guy that will be doing mine. The one on her right shoulder is a coverup.

Attachments

• received_1494404908120438.jpeg
    received_1494404908120438.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 3
  • received_1107027140640894.jpeg
    received_1107027140640894.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 3

suppsforlife

do you guys have tats with a meaning? because i see more and more people saying that their tats are meaningless "just because I love the way they look"