Tbol vs dbol

Dolf

If I'm looking for cleaner gains and wanting to keep more I go with tbol. If I'm wanting to just blow the fuck up and add big strength gains I roll with dbol or drol.

Stalker2016

My estradiol was 2? Dr told me 10x higher and he warned me it coul stimulate th breast? Receptors. Funny thing I bought accord letro and it didnt help I guess fake source? :) thank god I used proviron during dbol kickstart although i did ran out of proviron for a week. Had no issues thank god. Sry for hijacking your thread but did u check blood values of estradiol? I'm curious.

Even with proviron I still had bloat/water retention.

Outlawthing

Big test I hope it wasn't a dbol only cycle that would explain why you didn't see gains dbol is bigger bulker tbol had less bloat  adrol is king dingaling bulker imo

Big Nasty

Im with you Strong. I haven't tried Tbol but I tell you Dbol I absolutely love. While a lot of water weight, I gained a shit ton of strength, overall just felt awesome, a physical high for sure and could fuck like madman!!! Everything a guy ever wanted!!! LOL   In all seriousness I do want to give Tbol a try but Im pretty sure I will always do dbol at least once a year. 

strong

Big Nas,  To me Tbol is pretty versatile. U can use it as a kicker for a cycle. I just used it on my last cycle to break mid cycle plateau... 60 to 75 mgs. works well......

strong

Yea BN, Dolf's Analogy is funny.... I once asked what tbol was about.. His answer was " if Dbol and Var fucked their baby would be tbol" I do have to say a perfect analogy.. I got good pumps and decent strength But its no Dbol...

Outlawthing

Tbol is cleaner gains but not as much power as dbol there are times  i prefer tbol other times dbol personal preference really 

turnupthegas

Similar to what outlaw said, for me it all depends on the cycle. I'f i'm running test deca, then i'm going to roll with dbol or drol just to get that wieght and strength up (bulker) on the flip side ive run tbol or var with test-e tren-e up front first 4 weeks, so really think its a matter of goals. My opinion is two dif steroids for two dif purposes.

K

kalpa

Tbol and dbol are the same compound except dbol has more water retention. 

JARHEAD2

How are they the same compound brother? I know there is a resemblance in the reaction of the two compounds, but they aren't actually the same compound right? 

GS9902

Tbol is a derivitive of dbol. A couple of tweaks. Major tweak was the addition of 4-chloro. That additional tweak made it unable to bind to the aromatase enzyme. Hence the "its a drier dbol" comments you see all the time