Terrified of Gyno :/

Stelios

I had run a winstrol only cycle in June of 2016 never had a PCT. 

I am okay or not ? :( 

Is there any solution ?

6t02fa.jpg
</p><p>
21l5xtx.jpg
</p>

I

icdeadlifters

https://goo.gl/images/vGgoMO 

This is gyno.... Be careful. IT DOES AND WILL HAPPEN.....

turnupthegas

Based on the pics man I would say it doesn't look like you have anything to be concerned about. Next question would be do you have any sensitivity there or the feeling of any mass build up behind your nipples? Does it feel weird on the nips when you have a shirt on? If not your pretty well off my friend. Easieat way to prevent this is with an AI in future cycles and BLOODWORK! Know what your body is doing on the inside by getting labs done. Some people are sensitive and some not. I'm one of the lucky ones but have a friend who if he even looks at test he grows tits! To each his own

TestraChemist

Stelios, some people can be gyno sensitive.  Stanazolol (Winstrol) is one of those compounds that do not aromatize nor will you hold any water.  But, let's say in theory you developed some kind of gyno post-cycle.  There are aromitase inhibitors you can take while on-cycle that's normal protocol or to keep gyno sensitive individuals at bay (Arimidex, Aromasin, even Nolvadex).  Off cycle PCT you can run aromasin or nolvadex in combination with clomiphene to block estrogen buildup while increasing your luteinizing hormone.  Some individuals can get gyno so bad that a regimen of letrozole (Very Strong AI) can actually reduce gyno totally.  Make sure with any cycle you are running, know the symptoms of Gyno:

-Itchy or sore nipples

- swollen nipples

-hard lumps behind the nipple

Always have some on hand because you never know when you're going to need it! Hope this helped.  Good luck!

TestraC