Terrified of Gyno :/

Stelios

I had run a winstrol only cycle in June of 2016 never had a PCT. 

I am okay or not ? :( 

Is there any solution ?

tinypic.com/r/6t02fa/9

tinypic.com/r/21l5xtx/9

siegmund

You ran in june it is almost august , i would say your ok are you fucked up in any way ??? I mean june.till.now your natty test has taken over , you have lumps.or whats wrong to ask this now ???

I would suggest to go to the begginers section and reading the stickys , so you can educate yourself ..

Im sure you will see that , test is the base to any cycle , and a must ..

Then maybe build youself a cycle and have it , posted and opions.  And sorry missed your intro 

Welcome 

Stelios

I am just worried seeing so many images in google of gyno i don't know if i have or no that's why i have posted picture of me if you can see anything strange on my chest. And the main reason i am now worrying is because now i read that you need pct after winny. On many forums before to do winny cycle i read that winny doesn't aromatize at all. 

I am glad to be part of your community

strong

Stelios, I wouldn't worry too much. You ran that cycle 3 months ago. You would have small lumps or prominent nipples. It would have been sore in the nipple area... Don't run oral cycles only ever again.. Taking the Winny shuts down your natty test production and if you are not shooting test (synthetic testosterone) You will most likely have a limp dick and many other problems. Read up on a basic cycle and PCT and go from there.. If you don't want to use needles then no steroids for you....

Stelios

Surely i am never going to use steroid again because of the panic am in now i will never try again anything. 

strong

Ok then. If you don't have any nipple pain and your dick is working then you are ok.... Just remember, You would be safe if you had been educated first... Don't worry too much... Id say move forward and stick to natural training...

I

icdeadlifters

You should be fine.... And now you should know that running an oral only is a NO NO.....

Welcome

Dolf

Hey brother you shouldn't be terrified or scared of aas, but you should alwsys respect these powerful horomones! Read up on 1st cycle in the beginners section, and then do you research on every compound. Your oral only cycle was not a safe or productive cycle. Our goal here is for everyone to be able to research, ask questions, and cycle safely.

I

icdeadlifters

Stelios said:
</p><p>Thanks everybody for answering me and yes now i know icdeadlifters :) </p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> You gotta remember... A.A.S. is NOT to be played with. A lot ppl think they can take gear and get HUUUUGE. No... Not gonna happen. You have to treat gear like a science. The more you put in the greater the results. I can take Dianabol, anadrol, etc... As an only compound.. And I guarantee that i will not see the FULL results of cycle. See.... An oral only cycle to me is a waste. You can gain up to 7+ lbs on it....(sounds good) but you will piss alllll those gains away. You might keep 4lbs if you're lucky. Always run a test base, that keeps your test levels in check. Most bb use an oral as a kicker.... To get gains while waiting on the test to kick in..... (Usually 4+ weeks). Nothing wrong with oral. But it's not how much gear you take its the EFFORT you put into it. Don't know if its your first cycle.... But my first I ran a dbol at 50mg ed only and I didn't gain anything, lost labido, my diet was screwed.......etc. Always get your diet, training and goals down first..... </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>AND I GUARANTEE THAT YOU BLOW UP.</p>

I

icdeadlifters

Stelios said:
</p><p>Thanks everybody for answering me and yes now i know icdeadlifters :) </p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> You gotta remember... A.A.S. is NOT to be played with. A lot ppl think they can take gear and get HUUUUGE. No... Not gonna happen. You have to treat gear like a science. The more you put in the greater the results. I can take Dianabol, anadrol, etc... As an only compound.. And I guarantee that i will not see the FULL results of cycle. See.... An oral only cycle to me is a waste. You can gain up to 7+ lbs on it....(sounds good) but you will piss alllll those gains away. You might keep 4lbs if you're lucky. Always run a test base, that keeps your test levels in check. Most bb use an oral as a kicker.... To get gains while waiting on the test to kick in..... (Usually 4+ weeks). Nothing wrong with oral. But it's not how much gear you take its the EFFORT you put into it. Don't know if its your first cycle.... But my first I ran a dbol at 50mg ed only and I didn't gain anything, lost labido, my diet was screwed.......etc. Always get your diet, training and goals down first..... </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>AND I GUARANTEE THAT YOU BLOW UP.</p>

Stelios

Was my first attempt to take steroid but reading so much of side effects i don't know if i will try anything again. 
I am trying to read a lot about the subject i am counting all my macros and e.t.c.
Always am asking people for information i am not the type of guy who thinks that knows everything.
The problem is that my first language is greek and a lot of things i am reading on the internet i don't understand them fully.  
I truly respect & afraid steroids because are so powerful and i don't know much about them.
In the two days i am in here i read things that nobody ever told me before. 

turnupthegas

Stelios said:
</p><p>Was my first attempt to take steroid but reading so much of side effects i don't know if i will try anything again. <br />I am trying to read a lot about the subject i am counting all my macros and e.t.c.<br /> Always am asking people for information i am not the type of guy who thinks that knows everything.<br /> The problem is that my first language is greek and a lot of things i am reading on the internet i don't understand them fully.  <br />I truly respect & afraid steroids because are so powerful and i don't know much about them.<br />In the two days i am in here i read things that nobody ever told me before. </p><p>
The best thing I saw in your threads is your counting your macros now.</p><p>Start there, I'm a big diet pusher here because aas without proper protien/fats/carbs from whole foods (Not McDonalds) is a waste if you are really looking to see nice results. icdead. said it best with his dbol anadrol comment. 7 lbs added on and pretty much 7 lbs lost when off, maybe keep a couple. What i'm getting at and heres a quick analogy.</p><p>Take a 1990 honda and put some 102 octane racing fuel in it, what happens? It does not run optimumly. The engine (your body) isn't primed/built to handle what you putting into it efficiently. You need to fuel yourself properly, learn about food timing, high glycemic carbs vs low.....the list goes on and thats just DIET!</p><p>I'm not saying you have to be an anal retentive bastard like myself with it, but get educate, make some gains and maybe just maybe your views about aas will change.</p><p>Either way best of luck to ya</p><p> </p><p> </p>

I

icdeadlifters

Stelios said:
</p><p>Was my first attempt to take steroid but reading so much of side effects i don't know if i will try anything again. <br />I am trying to read a lot about the subject i am counting all my macros and e.t.c.<br /> Always am asking people for information i am not the type of guy who thinks that knows everything.<br /> The problem is that my first language is greek and a lot of things i am reading on the internet i don't understand them fully.  <br />I truly respect & afraid steroids because are so powerful and i don't know much about them.<br />In the two days i am in here i read things that nobody ever told me before. </p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p>Nothing wrong with asking. This is a game made for the strong and dedicated. You will see this in a lot of forums here.... " food is the most anabolic shit wput in our bodies". You can't build a "house" with a strong foundation. Brothas come here as well as other sites looking to gain while doing nothing. You can't set around and take gear, you can't watch t.v., a lot of us take this sooooooo seriously that we are DIVORCED. After fuking up many cycles cause I failed to learn. I started a teste 500mg/ew, kick started with dbol and I gained 11lbs with two lost at end. Its not the gear brotha its the EFFORT and the drive. If you don't have it..... You'll piss away a lot of gear.</p>