Test 400

Tlift

They say there's no such thing as a stupid question, but I feel like this is stupid but I'm going to ask anyways. I recently inquired some test which is a blend of cyp & enth which of course are basically the same thing. But the bottle says 400 mg/ml. Does that mean 1 cc = 400 mg's? The highest I've seen was 250 mg/ml lol Thanks love you guys!

SemperFi

You are correct. Because it carries a higher concentration per mL it may carry a little bit of a bite (pip) depending on the lab and/or what was used as the carrier oil.

I have ran higher concentration blends and have had no personal issues but I do know others who have experienced some additional pip.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Higher mg gear also has EO (Ethyl Oleate) and many individuals are sensitive to eo, and the result of being sensitive is crippling pip.

strong

Ethyl oleate Reminds me of one day I was at work a long time ago when I was a carpenter and fell on a 2x4 which had a 10d common nail sticking through it and it went right through my knee cap. EO doesn't have an effect on many but when you don't get along with it, OUCH. 

SemperFi

I hear the horror stories. Thankfully I am not one of them. I have to be careful where I get my prop because of pip but I eventually got that worked out.

SEMPER FI

Erica Muster

Hi mate, thats correct, there is a test e 400 in the market, the only diference is the amount of raw substance in the blend

Iron5150

Gotta watch the higher concentrated gear with eo bcuz it can cause a sterile abscess easier than the less concentrated oils. And as mentioned earlier, the pip is horrendous. If sensitive to it, it can cause major lumps that are hot to the touch and you'll limp around like a gimp for about 5 or 6 days. I've still got a bottle of some TE 500 from a ugl that was very well known but went down about 3 years ago. Had a big green Marvel character on it if any of you remember who I'm talking about. I keep it around mainly for show and tell that there was such a thing.

Dolf

X2 on that high mg gear, and I remember the exact source you're talking about.

Muta used to make a 1000mg eq. That's crazy lol.