Test acetate

Standingup

If you add in a peptide or some HGH you really just start to feel like a human pin cushion. Its got to be fun for me, Im not looking to be huge or mr olympia just to have fun with life, so I guess it depends on what your goal of the cycle is.

D

Dont_trip

How is it standing from personal experience???No hijacking intended to OP is it the fountain of youth???

siegmund

Big stick , I ran a cycle , well lets say have a cycle with test a , and ill be honest even tho the half life is shorter , than . Prop , I really didnt feel that much of a differnce , so as far as im concerned for me , I lve and perfer my prop ,,,

Standingup

Its ok, I wouldnt call it a miracle drug but it helps keep you lean, does seem to make the skin look better too. For me Id liken it to the cherry atop a sunday. Although that cherry costs a fuck load of money LOLOLOL

D

Dont_trip

so true 2 expensive for me to want 2 dive in especially with how much bunk is around if I do tho I think I know the right guy 2 ask where to Look =)...I was actually considering getting it for my parents for youth

Bigstick_00

Thanks for the input sig, I'm kinda leaning that way myself. It'll be a bit before I put a cycle together, but when I do I'll post it for all to see!

Bigstick_00

Fuck load is right! I guess that's why most of the major league ball players used it...they can afford it! Oops, what am I talking about, they denied it emphatically!!! Lol

D

dolfanshan

That's me...to much money for too much bunk shit floating around