Test and Mast Cycle

Vivarin

Looking to lean out for summer.
Ive seen some posts saying test and mast also make you feel quite good in addition to the effects they give from a physical standpoint.
Bloods are fine, been off cycle for 20 weeks.

Was thinking 500mg of test and 300-400 of mast.
If someone could way in on the efficacy of this for a cutting cycle, and also what esters do you recommend for the 2 of them?

suppsforlife

For cutting, you may need lower doses of testosterone (such as 300 mg/week) and may try higher doses of masteron (such as 500 mg/week). in terms of esters - whichever you love. For longer cycles, you could go for Enanthate with both (such as 12-16 weeks). If you want faster results then Propionate with both (and cycles of 8-12 weeks). But remember that Enanthate should be injected twice weekly, while Propionate every other day.

Vivarin

Understood, I tend to prefer Enenthate esters and doing around 12ish weeks or so.

What is the reason for doing higher mast and lower test if you wouldn’t mind explaining

zakco

For cutting, you may need lower doses of testosterone (such as 300 mg/week) and may try higher doses of masteron (such as 500 mg/week). in terms of esters - whichever you love. For longer cycles, you could go for Enanthate with both (such as 12-16 weeks). If you want faster results then Propionate with both (and cycles of 8-12 weeks). But remember that Enanthate should be injected twice weekly, while Propionate every other day.
Understood, I tend to prefer Enenthate esters and doing around 12ish weeks or so.

What is the reason for doing higher mast and lower test if you wouldn’t mind explaining
I'd like to know this reason as well. I always run test:mast at 1:3/4 ratio....1:1 if adding other compounds. This keeps my estrogen in the sweet spot. I feel like if I went higher on mast I'd crush estrogen.

suppsforlife

because it will bring the most cosmetic benefits. I mean, most people who run Mast are running it because of its drying effects, hardening effects of the muscles, making you have that 3D look with huge visible and full muscles.
When you use masteron higher than test, you get that super vascular and 3D look.
However, this is true if you're in single digit body fat percentage (no fat covering the muscle). Moreover, this is a protocol for bodybuilders who are soon to step on stage as they need that definition.
Moreover, if you crush your estrogen then it's not worth it. After all, we all know, we're all different. go for what works best for you.

zakco

because it will bring the most cosmetic benefits. I mean, most people who run Mast are running it because of its drying effects, hardening effects of the muscles, making you have that 3D look with huge visible and full muscles.
When you use masteron higher than test, you get that super vascular and 3D look.
However, this is true if you're in single digit body fat percentage (no fat covering the muscle). Moreover, this is a protocol for bodybuilders who are soon to step on stage as they need that definition.
Moreover, if you crush your estrogen then it's not worth it. After all, we all know, we're all different. go for what works best for you.
This makes sense. I will keep this in mind if I ever go below 10%.
Thanks for that lesson.

Gainz.

Plus lots of people tend to hold water when you run test over 300mg.
So if you want to be lean as possible, you don't want to hold water.
Hence the 300 test 500 mast.
Keep your water low and let the mast shine!

But... Not everyone holds water from test.
I don't.. but... I'm definitely a weird one when it comes to gear. I like eq over deca, tren fixed my acne... I don't get gyno... Ever, I don't hold water.
Just proves what works for one doesn't work for another.

But... Cutting is done in the kitchen, not the syringe! Yes some compounds are definitely better than some for cutting and bulking.
But... You can cut on deca and you can bulk on mast. You can cut and bulk on any mixture you want... Your calorie intake is going to decide if you actually cut or bulk.

Personally I couldn't imagine running mast at 500mg... I was running it at 400mg and was genuinely concerned for my girls well being!
I was sooooooooo fuckin horny all day it was affecting my job! Literally day dreaming about sex and not paying attention to what people were saying. Getting hard-ons in public.. dick leaking precum for no reason.. I remember begging my girl to go into the target bathroom because I couldn't take it anymore!
It was all consuming!

God I love mast 😂🤣😂🤣

unclem

gainz thats awhile to be on one compound unless iam reading it wrong but i think your saying you been on mast for a yr? boy i feel sorry for your girl lmfao..........

Gainz.

gainz thats awhile to be on one compound unless iam reading it wrong but i think your saying you been on mast for a yr? boy i feel sorry for your girl lmfao..........

Yeah you nailed it... And I've been nailing her 😂🤣.
While my sex drive is.... Well a problem... I always have a ton of energy and I'm always in a great mood.
She's just excepted it now... I keep telling everyone I'm the luckiest guy on the planet... Yet no one seems to believe me 🤣😂