test and sleep

fubar67

have started using test 400 am taking 100ml every 5 days but all i seem to want to do is sleep I am tired all the time any help-?

SemperFi

What does your diet consist of?

And you training schedule?

Any known health issues?

Are you using an aromatase inhibitor (AI)? Which one and at what dose?

Any unusual stress in your life?

Elevated estrogen levels will and cause sluggishness, tiredness, and disrupt sleep. Poor diet sides are self explanatory and so are potential health issues. Stress releases cortisol and will cause sleep disruption which leads to daylight sleepiness.

SEMPER FI

fubar67

dont really watch calories but eat healthy  my training schedule 1hr cardio 1hr heavy wait 5 days week with no known health problems

SemperFi

You better read up on elevated estrogen levels before it can become an issue.

Start here - https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/92480-first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

You are welcome.

FYI- This information was recommended to you 2 weeks ago. Not dogging you just want to make sure you understand that even at low doses steroids is not a game. They should be taken VERY seriously and can be unforgiving. They play no favorites and they do not discriminate.

SEMPER FI

M

Mister A

I'm assuming you have a blend of 200mg Cypionate and 200mg Enanthate. You're on your second dose. 10 days if pinning 400mg every 5 days.

I would bet the gear has nothing to do with your energy issues as it's too soon for it to affect you. But only a blood test will reveal that. It would also reveal if pinning every 5 days is causing unstable test levels. (Spoiler alert: it is.)

Now I am going to be as kind and loving as I can despite wanting to pull what little hair I have out of my head: using anabolic steroids without knowing how to implement an effective nutrition program is a lot like trying to build a house without knowing how to use a hammer. This is just my opinion, but I believe in it strongly: if you don't know your macros, you have no business running gear. It's like putting jet fuel in your weed whacker. It's a waste. You don't watch your calories. You just eat healthy. This is sub optimal. Which means you're not going to get close to the potential results this cycle can provide.

Ok I'm done.

I

icdeadlifters

SemperFi said:
</p><p>You are welcome.</p><p>FYI- This information was recommended to you 2 weeks ago. Not dogging you just want to make sure you understand that even at low doses steroids is not a game. They should be taken VERY seriously and can be unforgiving. They play no favorites and they do not discriminate.</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p>
.    </p><p> </p><p>SMFH.... X2</p>

I

icdeadlifters

fubar67 said:
</p><p>stress could be an issue  I am using d4 test 400 only on second dose no aromatase inhibitor </p><p>
.   </p><p> </p><p>Had to downvote...... And here at mg we explain why we donwnvoted.... First brother, steroids aren't to be played with.... Not saying you are... But if you not running an a.I. do you have it close by?????. And its 400 and you said second dose. So how much, of what compound test are you using? What is your experience? Cycle run? What is your weight, height, training? What does your diet look like?... Etc. Brother this is a game of "will and want". You have to study, learn your body. Sleep?????? Wtf is that. Listen you think that lil dose of test fuk with ya sleep????? Lmao try Tren..... Take care, be careful, and listen.</p><p> </p><p>A question came be bad</p><p>But it also can be a catalyst for change.</p>

blastthru23

On the other hand, after you've planned and know your diet (built your ), established a training plan (suped up the motor), researched as much as possible about AAS (stream lined the body, fortified the chassis), and established your goals (enter your car in a race), then you might be ready to use AAS (put that jet fuel in the tank).  Now that you're ready, punch it and go. The upshot is just what misterA said above. You have to have the car ready for the fuel, otherwise you'll blow a gasket...

M

Mister A

I can't stand a lazy approach. Why wouldn't someone want to optimize their efforts? It's delusion. The belief that "doing steroids" will make you "insert whatever your goal is here." That's just not how success works. And then to pin every 5 days. What is that? Use a 400mg/ml compound when you don't know what you're doing? No AI? It's just lazy to not have done your research. I feel bad because people like this hurt themselves and they don't even realize how badly steroids can affect you. I can get better results natty than most AAS users can get because their disciplines aren't established.