Test and Tren GYNO??

rvlfit1

Hey man, yea as with everything else it is a science. I started taking the AI when I noticed a bit of puffiness in the chest. I didn't have lumps at that point but did notice what I considered to be an onset of some things to come that I for sure didn't want to happen. Every single one of us is different when it comes to these substances. I feel like this is exponentially multiplied when you take into account history of substance abuse such as mine. A good example is that I can take a handful of Clenbuterol and it isn't going to be the same for me as someone else. This more than likely is from me running that receptor into the ground with amphetamines in my past. Opiod abuse contributed heavily to my complete death of my natural T levels. I do educate myself to the best of my ability and then from there I experiment very cautiously to find out what is right for me. I also have Hep C so as far as orals that is out the window at least until I have completed treatment for it and test negative. Even then I don't feel like orals are going to be for me. All of that said man my doctor was able to order a blood workup on me based on an erectile disfunction test. I of course do not suffer from this but it was the only way that the Doc could get the insurance to pay up for the test so that was the test that I got. It showed my test my estrogen my platelets and white blood cell count along with a couple of other stuff. Hope this helps and sorry for the rant. I am still taking .5 mg of arimidex daily and my chest has flattened out so damn much over the last 10 days that it is evident not only to me but even to others. I was experiencing some osteoparosis symptoms at first but those have one hundred percent subsided so not really one hundred percent sure if that was truly the cause or not. take care man. keep it pushing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rvlfit1

Hey man, yea as with everything else it is a science. I started taking the AI when I noticed a bit of puffiness in the chest. I didn't have lumps at that point but did notice what I considered to be an onset of some things to come that I for sure didn't want to happen. Every single one of us is different when it comes to these substances. I feel like this is exponentially multiplied when you take into account history of substance abuse such as mine. A good example is that I can take a handful of Clenbuterol and it isn't going to be the same for me as someone else. This more than likely is from me running that receptor into the ground with amphetamines in my past. Opiod abuse contributed heavily to my complete death of my natural T levels. I do educate myself to the best of my ability and then from there I experiment very cautiously to find out what is right for me. I also have Hep C so as far as orals that is out the window at least until I have completed treatment for it and test negative. Even then I don't feel like orals are going to be for me. All of that said man my doctor was able to order a blood workup on me based on an erectile disfunction test. I of course do not suffer from this but it was the only way that the Doc could get the insurance to pay up for the test so that was the test that I got. It showed my test my estrogen my platelets and white blood cell count along with a couple of other stuff. Hope this helps and sorry for the rant. I am still taking .5 mg of arimidex daily and my chest has flattened out so damn much over the last 10 days that it is evident not only to me but even to others. I was experiencing some osteoparosis symptoms at first but those have one hundred percent subsided so not really one hundred percent sure if that was truly the cause or not. take care man. keep it pushing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah bro i get what you're saying I had a bad run with dope in the past as well...luckily i was able to quit using about ten years ago, get treated for Hep C and keep on pushing. Now that I'm cycling I feel better than ever bro! I really hope you get you're Hep taken care of soon bro cause that's one that can creep up on you fast. I got my taken care of in prison, but I don't suggest doing the 15 years in the penitentiary like me to get free Hep C treatment! :ROFLMAO: Thanks for the feed back brother and I will keep it pushing! slowly...unless I'm using a 22G then I just push fast! :LOL: