Test cyp measuring and PCT

Jedimax

I'm still new to measurements and usually only use GH but for a 10 ml vial of TEST CYP at 300 mgs, how much would  you withdraw into a syringe if you want 300 mgs? Yes I know it sounds like a stupid question. I don't see any threads on measurements for dosage for different AAS. 

I know 23X1&1/2 needles are for drawing and 18X1&1/2 needles for injecting IM. Do you draw out the entire vial into a syringe for 300 mgs? 

bigprate

You got that backwards draw withe the 18 and inject with the 23. The higher the gauge number the smaller the pin .  If the vial says it is 300 mg/ml than that means 1 ml is 300 mg.    There is countless threads on here read some stickys  u will find all the info u need. 

B

Burrr

AND most of the syringes we use are 3cc, 

So for 300mg you would draw 1 cc, or 1ml.

That is marked with the number 1, about an inch down from the needle 

B

Burrr

It gets a little trickier when you are trying to get 250 mg of that 300mg per ml oil.

SenseiMiagi

I typically draw and inject with same 23g pin.  Never a problem for me, but to each his own.  Test Cyp at 300mg means 300mgs/ml, not 300mgs per vial.  1ml/cc of oil will be 300mgs.  

Jedimax

Ya the syringes I imagined having would be 3 CC mL. So then 1 bottle of TEST at 10 ml of 300 mgs would have 10 uses of 300mg's each when drawing up to 1 CC on a syringe?

Clint Gymrat

Yes but with test cyp you'll want to inject yourself twice a week. So like one injection on Monday and the other on Thursday. This way you'll keep your test levels from roller coasting. Not to be rude bro but you may want to do a lot more research before you start a cycle. If you don't know how many mgs are in a cc of 300mg cyp then I'd say there's a lot of information you're lacking. Google the shit until you feel more comfortable. There's a plethora of issues that can arise from you not knowing what you're doing. 

Jedimax

Plus 1 for everone who helped me here. I've gone and talked to some veterans on here regarding the subject on many have given their advice which I appreciate greatly. I've looked on here but there isn't anything on proper needle dosage for whatever AAS a person wants to take. Someone should make a sticky thread on needle dosage measurements because that would really help. This is all just hypothetically speaking if I wanted to try TEST. I actually bought some from a source on here and I've only been on GH for 5 months (good results btw), but I can't afford it anymore as my last day at work is later today and the TEST bottles are just sitting there if you know what I mean. I haven't even tried them and they're just sitting in the box along with the interchangeable needles with luer lock and syringes

I know its best to have an AI on hand in case of gyno such as ADEX or ARO and take it EOD. Was told ARO is best at 12.5 mgs.  Letro for worst case situations but its so strong that it can also hinder gains. HCG is needed to prevent testicle shrinkage. Some people say use it during a cycle others say do a blast of it towards the end of a cycle before PCT. Although, I've read something about waiting 1-2 weeks after the last pin to start HCG? Any truth to that?

SERMS are needed for PCT; both Clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20. Donate blood every 6 0r 7 weeks to lower BP. I was told to get pharma AI and SERMS. I'm pretty sure I have generic ARO. Is there anything I'm missing or can anyone add their opinions on this subject?

SemperFi

Jedimax said:
</p><p>HCG is needed to prevent testicle shrinkage. Some people say use it during a cycle others say do a blast of it towards the end of a cycle before PCT. Although, I've read something about waiting 1-2 weeks after the last pin to start HCG? Any truth to that?</p><p>Donate blood every 6 0r 7 weeks to lower BP.</p><p>
</p><p>HCG usage and timing is a very debatable subject. At your age I would recommend running HCG throughout your cycle. Preventing testicle atrophy is a simplified explanation of the functionality of HCG.</p><p>Concerning blood donations most centers will only allow you to donate single RBC's every 8 weeks or double RBC's every 16 weeks. If you have never donated blood make sure you consume a high protein meal before donating and that you stay hydrated beginning the evening before the scheduled donation time. Begin H2O consumption upon waking the day of donating. Being hydrated will make finding a good vein much easier on the vampire. Be prepared because the needle is typically 16g and can be intimidating. Taking the preventative measures suggested will make the experience so much easier.</p><p>Hint- I do a quick arm blast before going.</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p> </p>