test cyp-test prop

jonathan

as my 1st cycle date approaches ,im wondering whether i should have gone with prop over cyp based on what ive read about water bloat ,how much of a concern is there between the two for that,will be running aromasin 12.5 eod.

siegmund

Prop is a short ester , and you would have to pin , eod at least , so no test c is perfect for your cycle , your going to put on some water no matter what , but fine tune your ai and it should help with most , at least for me  .  It keeps moon face away .. but good choice c , bro , next cycle after you have some pinning experience , maybe kick start with some prop ,, just my humble opion sieg

D

dolfanshan

Stick with the test c. Bloat won't be too bad. Especially with aro in the mix as well as a good diet. 

N

noveskeelite

Yeah I wouldnt use prop first cycle just due to lack.of.pinning experience alone. You just dont know how you react pip wise and need to be a lot more comfortable injecting multiple sites. Ed or eod injections are a PIA even with experience.

jonathan

Many thanks for the heads up ,i see your point about the pinning makes sense as ive never done it before,small steps as they say