Test Cyp

kingswe3are

My doc ran blood and test level was 171. Prescribed  200mg/per week. Have been doing this for 14 months and now have slowly worked my way back into shape. In my 20’s(24-29 to be exact) worked out very consistently and ran gear most of that time. Fast forward to now and I need advice on what’s the best gear to add to what I’m taking currently. Really any words of wisdom on gear, sources, cycles, stacks, etc will be greatly appreciate. Can provide more details if needed 

blastthru23

Need more details. Bf%, current test levels, current dose of test, current age...etc

Probably dont need to add anything just yet ;)

strong

Also, Tell us your Goals, diet (most important) You must eat properly and different for what your goals are... 

kingswe3are

BF%-15   Total T -612   Free -8    Bio -125

37yr/old   5’11    224LBS

Those test levels are 5weeks old. When I started my doctor, which is a family practitioner, said my Total T level was 171. I was prescribe T Cypionate. 200mg/mL per week. I definitely felt the affects in all areas. I’m in construction and have been for 20yrs so work is very physical & demandin. Because of this and working out/running several stacked cycles throughout my twenties I am stronger and look more muscular than the av erage guy usually. That being said I have been back on a workout routine for 3 months now. 5 days a week, drink 1 gal of water per day and try and eat only non processed food. forgot To mention I did have water retention pretty bad when first started so have script of anastrozole I take when needed. What I’m prescribed now I don’t feel is all thats needed to reach my goal which is to bulk up 20lbs max then define and maintain. Definitely can tell the difference in my body now at 37 than when I was 27. Definitely going to take more work. Thanks 

blastthru23

Thanks for getting the info posted up. I am curious what compounds you ran in the past too. Anyways, I am going to suggest that you continue with your doc prescribed dose of test c, and get your bf% below 12%, 10% being optimum, before increasing the test dose, or adding any other compound. For any "other" compound to shine, one's bf% really should between 10% and 12%. Your line of work coupled with training, it should be fairly easy to drop 3%. It's going to be almost all diet at this point, get it dialed in. Calculate your TDEE to ascertain your estimated maintenance calories. Then drop 200-300 calories below maintenance in general, or run a carb cycle diet (Carb cycling worked great for me, some say its bullshit, figure out what works for you and go with it). At the end of the day its all calories in calories out. Calories are all the same as they are merely a unit of energy, but the source of those may make a difference depending on your sensitivity to insulin.

Start with 1 gram of protein to pound of lean mass (roughly 190 pounds), then 20-25% of your total calories come from healthy fats. The remaining calories will com from carbs. Eat between 5 and 7 meals per day. Once you hit 12% assess whether you are still dropping bf at a good rate, and continue to 10%.  While you are working toward this goal, decide on a goal (lean mass gain, strength or power, recomp, or continue catting. Once you've landed on that decision, research training approaches that will give you the results you're aiming for, and design your meal plan to reflect that goal. Diet and training are THE most important aspects of reaching your goal. 

My final suggestion is to run a testosterone only cycle at 500-750mg per week for anywhere between 8 and 12 weeks. 8 weeks if you run test prop, and 12 week if running test e or c. Then back to trt for the same time you were on. After about 6 weeks on trt, get blood work again, even on cycle is a good idea.

kingswe3are

Thank you for taking the time to give me some advice. I know my diet and eating habits are going to be my biggest obstacle.

BobbyO190

+2 to Blast 

I wish I had something to add but his advice was spot on! 

PS: I noticed on your 'welcome' that you used a wide variety of aas in your past if I remember the name correctly. If you are looking to move beyond a test only cycle then  definitely get your goals set in place first as Strong suggested and then get the diet etc...in line as well, then stretch those wings!

Good luck and glad you have you here on MG

kingswe3are

so I started a diet 3 days ago consisting of only vegetable, fish, chicken, peanut butter. Sure its not strict for you guys but a pretty big change for me. Anyway been trying to eat 6-7 times a day, but my problem is since beginning I haven’t had a bowel movemen. Never have had this problem and I would have thought I would go more. As of this morning it been almost 4 days. Still only taking TRT Cyp dose. Any thoughts or suggestion? This normal?? 

BobbyO190

Four days is not normal. It is probably more from diet and exercise change than anything though.

How does your gut look and how do you feel? If your gut is extended you may be clogged, go get a diuretic....if your energy is down then same thing.  Personally I advise drinking about 8 cups of black coffee....it should blow you right out.  Also add some good roughage to that Veggie portion, maybe some celery!

Your body has been used to so much it's using it all to try to stay fat and lazy. But you can get blockaages this way and they are rarerly a real health threat BUT they hurt like hell when they finally pass (shit out). 

So for the future: Add roughage, Add LOTS of water and honestly black coffee is great!  Keep at it bro! 

NATO217

I agree with BobbyO, black coffee will do it, and for roughage, cabbage cleans me out after I eat it, cleans me every day for a damn week  if I only eat it once lol. But I love cooked cabbage. When I started a high protein diet, lots of fish, yogurt, eggs, and peanut butter, it took much longer between bowel movements for me too, but not 4 days.  Black coffee, cigarette, and cocaine simultaneously will guarantee a clean out, but I do not advise this, as its unhealthy.

blastthru23

Long term though, consider adding oats or brown rice to your diet. And, drink 1.5 gallons of water daily. You may also use psyllium husk to add roughage with also alot of water. Senna leaf or prune juice works even better. Senna leaf wil clear you out quick!

strong

I use Metamucil with Psyllium husk. 2 drinks a day for 3 days and then just 1 every day.. Shit like a champ..

ddan678

I've read somwhere an advice on bad habits - replace 1 bad with 1 good and keep it for 90 days then you get used to new one and replace next bad habit.

Hope this helps :)

kingswe3are said:
</p><p>Thank you for taking the time to give me some advice. I know my diet and eating habits are going to be my biggest obstacle.</p><p>
</p>