Test / Deca Advice

Scandal

Evening MG's

Right I have gone all out on purchasing some Pharma Grade (Bayer) gear for my next cycle which will be a base of Test E & Deca, can anyone recommend best dosages for this stack, I've heard 1-1, 1-2 and 2-1! 

Also I purchased some Pharma Grade Sustanon 250 (20 x 1ml amp) and some D-Bol which I want to use somewhere in the cycle, I also have Test Prop but only 4 x 1ml 100mg amps! Any advise would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Dolf

Run your test 2X your deca. 750mg test e and 400mg deca is a great starting point. Make sure you have a da on hand brother. 

I'd run the dbol as a kick start personally. 

Dolf

I wouldn't transition from sust to test e or vice versa, but you could taper or kick with the prop if you have enough. If you kick with prop you can add the dbol in around week 5 or 6.

turnupthegas

2:1 test:deca and i wouldn't bump deca over 400, when i do this i full way to full and bloaty fat. 600 test to 300 deca or 800 test to 400 deca and so on and so forth. Others may feel differently but from experience that has always proven best for me. 

turnupthegas

save sust for another cycle you don't want to switch things up with all those different esters mid cycle, your levels will be all over the place.

Like dolf said kick or taper with the prop.

I personally would rock the oral out front and at the back side switch from TE to TP allowing you to make a clean break into pct with out the 2 weeks of test level decline from the ethanate. This always has me feeling like shit before i go into pct if I don't taper with short esters, but to each his own.

Scandal

Thanks Turn, I also read with Deca avoid Nolv on PCT, so do I just stick with Clomid? I can't be doing with HCG, too much messing about! I've got Adrex & Caber on hand for cycle if any sides appear! 

Cheers

Big Nasty

Getting ready to do my next cycle nearly the same as what I just finished. I liked it so much going to try it again, this time with a more consistent diet. I am however doing Sus, Deca and Dbol. I chose Sust this time for test base because I have been doing Test E with each cycle and also during TRT for a few years now. So I thought I would give Sust a try. Going to run Sust 750-800 week (3 pins each week @ 250mg), Deca 400 mg wk ( 2 pins wk of 200mg) and Dbol 50mg day first 6 wks. Going for 12 to 16 wk cycle. Will evaluate at 12 wks as to stopping or continue. I hit a plateau last cycle between 12 and 20 weeks cycle and gained very little in mass or strength. Granted so many other factors and variables could  be the cause here as well such as diet, sleep, stress, etc. Or it could simply be how my body responds. Anyway, looking forward to sharing with you and what works and whats not working. So far I really love the classic cycle of these compounds. I used NPP last time instead of Deca, loved it. Trying DECA this time to see the difference. May switch back to NPP if Deca produces too much bloat. Im looking forward to Sust as well. Seems that people either really like it or not. I plan to keep test levels stable with Sust  as possible by pinning 3 x's per week. 

blastthru23

It looks like a deca cycle may be in the future for me (latter part of next year). It will likely be 2:1 test to deca, and dbol as a kicker,  or test p as a kicker and dbol later in the cycle. I'm interested in adding a dht derived compound to control shbg in order to optimize the testosterone, though i haven't settled on which one as of yet. For this purpose, i know mast, drol, var, and i think winny are a few that would serve this purpose.  Then there is tongkat and magnesium that are purported to aid in shbg control. Looking for an opinion on this matter. Has anyone stacked one of the aforesaid compounds with a test/deca cycle? I know it's a long way off, but i like to gain understanding regarding synergies between compounds so that i can put in the time planning out an effective cycle :)

Thanks in advance!

Scandal

I'm interested to see the results with the Sust, I've got some in my arsenal and looking at using in my summer cycle!