Test E & Mast E Headache.. ugh!

urrjay

Im finishing up my first week of my cycle. I've felt like shit all throughout the week. Aching joints and headache. My first Test cycle I ran it with an AI. Decided to go with Mast this time. Will this go away? Is this something to be concerned with? Thanks guys.

BP averages 120/68
Glucose 89
Resting heart rate 70bpm

Test E - 75mg m/w/f/s 300mg week Mast E - 25mg m/a/f/s 200mg week
Proviron - 25mg day
Clenbuterol - 40mcg day
HGH - 2iu day
Telmisartan - 40mg day

Creatine Monohydrate - 5g Daily
Omega 3 - 2-4g/day of combined DHA/EPA
Opti-zinc - 2-4 caps a day with first and last meal (50-100mg/day)
Magnesium Glycinate 2 caps a day with first and last meal (800-1000mg/day)
Ashwagandha KSM-66 800mg Post workout
Life Extension Super K 1 cap a day
Taurine 5g/day
CoQ10 100mg with meal 1
NAC 1200mg with meal 1

BiggyBill

hi. as much as i can understand, this you're currently finishing your second week. sorry for late reply.
do you continue with the cycle or you've stopped? how do you feel in whatever the case?
as much as I can notice, you're trying to cut, isn't it? Have you ever tried any other cycles before?
or you mentioned: My first Test cycle I ran it with an AI. indicating that this is your first cycle?
if you had your first cycle with Test and AI ONLY, have you had any headaches and aching joints?
as much as i understand, these are the main issues.

not sure why you need telmisartan (not very familiar with this product) but i don't think is a good idea to add it alongside with clenbuterol, taken in consideration that one increases blood pressure, other is decreasing it. yet, not a big expert here.
I need to mention that is very unlikely you're getting headaches and aching joints from either testosterone and / or masteron.
you're most likely getting it from Clenbuterol and / or HGH.
It could be from Telmisartan too, yet, i am not familiar with this compound so can't really say anything about it.
With time (your body gets used to the products effectiveness), the sides may go away, indeed, but they may not. It depends on various factors.
Try removing Clen and / or HGH if it continues. Chances are - these sides will subside.

come back with updates. hopefully this will help in anyway.