Test Enanthate pinning frequency

Yt1991

Hey guys I tried searching but couldn't find it. Ive been using strictly propionate because it was legit and didnt want to gamble on a different source, but I got tired of pinning EOD so I got some enanthate now. Question is how often should I pin using enanthate? For example for 600 mg/week should I do 300 mg 2x/week, or would it be fine to just do the 600 mg once a week? Thanks for any help.

BiggyBill

For example for 600 mg/week should I do 300 mg 2x/week, or would it be fine to just do the 600 mg once a week?
Some people use 1 pin per week, but they risk highs and lows. If you plan 1 pin a week, better go for test cyp (still may not be enough, but better chances)
For test E is 2x weekly

Yt1991

Great, thanks

Edit:

Something else I need to ask, gonna try to not start another thread.

Once Im done with the cycle and I go into my cruise, my test dose will be 150 mg a week, question is do I still need to continue taking Arimidex? Or will it not be necessary for that low of a dose for a cruise?

Last edited:

Maniac1130

Great, thanks

Edit:

Something else I need to ask, gonna try to not start another thread.

Once Im done with the cycle and I go into my cruise, my test dose will be 150 mg a week, question is do I still need to continue taking Arimidex? Or will it not be necessary for that low of a dose for a cruise?
It's always good to have on hand but whether you use it or not will depend heavily on how your body is responding to the lower dosage. If you don't experience any gyno sides then no you don't have to take it.

However, if you do experience gyno sides, continue using it until they subside.

Yt1991

It's always good to have on hand but whether you use it or not will depend heavily on how your body is responding to the lower dosage. If you don't experience any gyno sides then no you don't have to take it.

However, if you do experience gyno sides, continue using it until they subside.
Cool thanks, Ive been using it during cycle just as a precaution to make sure I dont get gyno, but ill stop when I start my cruise because Id rather not take it if its not necessary.

suppsforlife

Cool thanks, Ive been using it during cycle just as a precaution to make sure I dont get gyno, but ill stop when I start my cruise because Id rather not take it if its not necessary.
that's the right way. plus, if you use too much anti estrogens you can develop joint issues and without estrogen you can't grow muscles!