Test enenthate first cycle

strong

Clomid and nolva  for me 10 days 100mgs clomid and 40 mgs nolva. then 10 days 50 mgs clomid and 20 mgs nolva..

Scandal

Clomid and Nolva are the preferred PCT choice, there is a good article on here from one of the Mods which is invaluable, gives you the full facts but its down to you getting to know your own body and how you react to AAS, AI's, PCT, etc.

Good luck.

masskrieg

all good advice. I have been at this many many years and have ran many different programs.

You first one as one of the guys said above , you will get really good results usually. ***The key in every cycle is #1 proper food intake (i.e. good quality protein lean beef/fish/chicken and good moderate carbs i.e. sweet potatoes/red potatoes,wild rice and some greens asparagus/broccoli .....you need the nutrients for the gear to do it's utmost for you) and then #2 Train hard as hell and be consistent

as for your cycle what you have will do well, however if it was me I would add something more anabolic so it is not just androgenic. If you add EQ (boldenone Undeclynate) at about 400-600mg weekly then that is going to help raise your protein synthesis a great deal in conjunction with the Test E. So your body will more easily absorb the extra protein you are ingesting and build lean muscle more quickly.

You will be just fine running your  nolvadex and hcg after (Proviron during and after will not hurt either)

siegmund

exactly mass,if it were you ,you stated you been at this many years . This is the mans 1st cycle . And only test is recommended,for a first cycle so he sees how he reacts ,and then every other cycle add 1 compound so he knows how to gage his estro ECT

csancheezy

what you said sieg. The brother should not add Eq, he hasnt even ran test yet, or test and an oral, how will he know if one of the compounds is affecting him in a strange way if he doesnt do one at a time masskrieg? First go, test only baby, thats the best route.

X3 yeah test only brother. That's where I messed up and threw deca and dbol and had some bad sides cause I didn't take the time to do research. There is a ton of info on this site and dont hesitate to make friends here brother. We are here to help