Test & EQ Doses

ramdisck

I'm going to give the spreadsheet a try.

Susp is water based. TNE is the same, but in oil. In going to give TNE a try soon as my goods arrive.

K

kalpa

Test at 500 mgs. And 400 mgs Eq. 16 to 20 weeks would be good for the Eq. Yes both would be great mixed together.

ramdisck

Are you suggesting only running 400MG Eq for week 16 to 20 or running an entire cycle of Eq at 400Mg? 400 a week seems very low. From what I have read and based off of what others are using 700-900 is more common.  

I am curious because I am a smaller guy, and lean. I will be running an Eq cycle at the end of this year, and I have not found 400 to be a common recommendation. I'd be concerned that he one would be extremely disappointed in a cycle of only 400mg eq a week. Do you have experience running this amount? I've not seen anyone run this low of a dose of Eq on cycle before.

K

kalpa

High doses of Eq are not recommended. It raises Red blood count. That means thicker blood that can lead to a heart attack or a stroke. Eq doesn't put on much mass . it's not my favorite drug of choice. I like mast and primo much better. Protein synth. Comes more with training and tied not drugs .

swolesam

I guess diff people are diff. But from my experience, Masteron will NOT add muscle on you like Eq will. Masteron just makes me much harder & vasular. From my experience Eq & Deca are close compounds when it comes to mass building at least thats how they both operate in my body.

But, i see much more sides with Eq: Eq doesnt kick in fast without Pre-load, i experience some bloat towards end of cycle, and i def see increased red blood cells & hemotocrit, you feel it, plus high blood pressure which i notice! Now on the other hand, Deca gives me joint relief beyond belief which helps me recover fast & hit heavier weights gaining more strength & power in the gym.

So as you can see, im not a big fan of Eq. I ran it twice in the past & dont think im heading in that direction any time soon. 

Scandal

Thanks man Deca is my next cycle! With the pre-load do you recommend doubling dosage in first week for Test and EQ, or just the EQ?

swolesam

Scandal - Just the eq bro. Remember the reason you're pre-loading is cause of the 6-9 weeks it takes for EQ to show you fruit. Instead of waiting that long, you pre-load for 2 weeks with BOOM doses in order to kick start it early so you start reaping fruit week 2-3. 

No need to pre-load the test, test works fast depending on the ester you're choosing.

K

kalpa

I always ran test higher then Eq. I'm very experienced user so me myself would run 1-2grams test and 600 as. This is my doses so don't go off of me as if been on gear for years. 500 test 400 eq would be good. Its a good idea to take baby aspirin with eq to help keep the blood thinner.

swolesam

+1 Kalpa. Good pointer with the baby asprin. Havent thought of that.

I just go donate blood when on eq around mid cycle.