Test flu

Bigtest131

Any one ever gota sick off gear ?

been on test eq a dbol in the past and this is my 5 th cycle 

sus 500 

same eq 

been weak ! Achy joints ...sore throat mucus build up just basic signs of sickness 

weird tho my trainer running same labs test e tren eq 

and he is now sick with same symptoms any one think it's from the gear or just a heavy bug running around ... My throat is so sore hurts to caught ... 

ramdisck

It would make sense you and the trainer are sick, probably just the flu, I got it a few weeks ago and turned into Pneumonia. get rest brother.

Bigtest131

my wife had it first and then I got a mild sickness ... now I'm pretty sick ... Still had to pinn sus and eq this morning going to try and hit the gym later ... Acullully rode my kx 250 today for a while ! Had to have some kinda adrenalin rush ! Lol

Outlawthing

the endocrine and immune system are tied together more than you would think a rapid change in horomones can cause an immune response treating it as a foreign  body  causing the flu like symptoms  or weakening the immune system leading to secondary infections  get a good antibiotic and anti infflamitory  before you blame it on dirty gear 

SenseiMiagi

Cycling does lower immune system response generally.  This is due to constantly working to repair muscles from heavier than usual workouts, and dealing with the foreign substance injected.  Immune/repair system is working overtime, so bugs have an easier time getting through.

Bigtest131

no blame outlaw just was asking if any one has had systems like this from running gear ... The vial did have a lil stuff floating but thoight it was just hormone That needed shaKing This source is top notch so I'm not blaming nothing on the gear .. Thanks for ur concern guys

SemperFi

I have a whacked out immune system because of a past illness and the treatment that was required. I am on regular TRT and have not had uncommon (for me) issues with my immune system but when I cycle I do a 300cc Multivitamin drip every 4-6 weeks. It consists of Magnesium, Calcium, Selenium, Zinc, Niacin, B5, B6, and C.

Helps with sleeping, night sweats and Immunity.

I try to be proactive about my immune system on cycle so I don't have to go into crisis management. Nothing wrecks me worse than a common cold, virus or worse an infection.

SemperFi

BT,

sorry your sick. Make sure you jump start your digestive track with probiotics after your amox treatment is complete. Probably preaching to the choir. ;)

Outlawthing

I had a Ktm ex300 2 stroke that thing whooped my tail more than a few times I gave up on dirt bikes after. i bruised both legs from the knee two ankles one solid bruise  then I hit a tree so hard it knocked the back wheel off :)

Outlawthing

I know your not bro just givin advise I have got the test flu before  too can't say why  it went away after a week or so and ran the rest of gear out 

strong

I sold mine... Pretty much old cars and street bikes for me now.. I've ridden everything... If its got wheels .. I'm in.....

turnupthegas

I just got over the flu, tis the season especially in colder climates. On the flip side last cycle, I def got test flu and not influenza. It was immediate though after first and second pins of prop. Like others mentioned it is a real thing, but based on your wife and training partner feeling the same, I'd say its more actual flu especially seeing those are poeple your around frequently. One bit of advice is this, rest up. I've made the mistake of thinking once i felt better then the day before that i could train hard....WRONG it just takes that much longer to kick. Rest brotha until your at least feeling 80-90% and even then keep it light until your 100%. My remedy I use for years and works wonders is, a box of green tea bags, brewed on the stove in a big soup pan with lemons, I let it cool and pour it into empty water bottles and stock the fridge and drink nothing but the tea. The little bit of caffien helps to when you do have to get out of bed. At night i drink hot sleepy time decaf tea. And of course homemade chicken soup, packed with nutrients, may be an urban legend, but moms and grandma have had me sold for years!! Best of luck on a fast recovery brotha

K

kalpa

Never have got sick off of gear. Heard of it but never experienced it.

flagcia

Greetings friends of freedom;

Two days ago I pinned my second dose of 1 mL mixing Test E 500 + Bold U 600, I'm a very good client of mr. Supps (just above me in this thread, dont blame me please!!! Innocent) but I wanted to try another brand with those super high concentrated doses just to know how I react to it.

First time pinned in right delt, just a severe pip for 1 day but nothing special, but two days ago I pinned the left delt, following same procedure (very very slow, not shaking the needle inside my fibers...haha) and yesterday I had an enormous pip. But what I wanna describe is what I felt during the day.

Yesterday I woke up with zero hunger and my body temp was higher than normal (when usually I wake up a bit cold until I carb up my system) and I had my breakfast around 08h and didnt eat until 13h. I stayed without hunger and some friends told me to meet around 20h so I decided to take a nap. I woke up sweating and LAZY as I've never felt before, I promise I had to meditate for 10-20 minutes to make the effort of rolling in the bed and get my mobile phone hahaha. I had a fever style headache, pain in the upper part of the eyes (that I still have today, writing this= If it werent for a piece of a pill of ephedrine (around 10mg) and an aspirine nothing could have got me out of my bed.

I was very afraid of it being liver intoxication, since I've been messing with methyltrienolone (oral tren) a month ago and currently I'm on 3x25mg of oxymetholone (anadrol). I checked my eyes (nothing yellow, not my piss except for the multivitaminic typical colour) and I decided not to eat and take 3 pills of every liver detox I have on hand haha

Today felt the same and went to the gym to train legs, well eaten but I felt symptoms of hypoglycemia from the first exercise!!!! (Quad extensions) but I kept trying, music at 80% vol and when I arrived almost dead at home my glucose levels were normal (80mg/dL, sometimes feeling even better I have 70 or close after training). Finally after postworkout meal I checked my body temp an was 38.1ºC.

Definitely is steroids flu. I hope this exp. serves any of you to discard any other liver, kidney, stomach issues...and not get afraid as I did.

Finally, to give another hint, I used a band containing a microwave heated gel (https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B01LESYIA4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) on that shoulder, and my fever went high and started to feel worse what I think is due to cristalized stuff or very dense oil moving and being detected by white blood cells.