Test Levels Low?

Gibson222

I just had my test levels checked:

Testosterone Total 363

Testosterone Free .57

I'm 52 and it looks like 363 is on the low end, without committing to a complete TRT/HRT

Is there a way to get a test scrip?, perhaps so I could by from labs online? I feel good but would like to use these results to my advantage.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help 

siegmund

Honestly , if it were me , I would go with a endo.  At least until you get a feel for compounds and. Ais etc.  

Once you self medicate you are taking controll of your own hormones , meaning as (standing up said)  your off auto pilot and on manual

D

dolfanshan

You're in the normal range, but on the extreme low end. Like sieg said find an endocrinologist. He or she will most likely want to bring your test levels up to the mid to high normal range.

Outlawthing

Get an endo my friend they will get things back to normal and make sure your body is ok with it.  best desicion I ever made made my whole life better

Standingup

Id look in to trying a SARMs first.   Your free test is in the dirt. Simply taking care of the SBHG might do wonders.

Gibson222

Had a prostate exam (insert joke here), the Urologist  had no problem with starting TRT after seeing my test level was low.

After 30 days it dropped in half and he sent me to the Endo who couldnt believe TRT should even be offered, said we could get me from 363 to 450 that was it, wont be seeing her again, thanks for nothing. Going back to the Urologist who is ok with any type of TRT including test Cyp.

Heres the breakdown

1-28 Total test 363 free test 57

2-6 Started Androgel 2 pumps per day

3-6 total test 178 free test 28 started Androgel 3 pumps per day

3-25 total test 242 free test 28

LH 0.1, FSH 0.5, prolactin 4.8

Have to go back to the Urologist, NOT Endo, do I ask for Test Cyp to get the level as high as I can? 

If so can I blast on purchased test and cruise on script test from Dr?

Going backwards!

Thanks for any help

D

dolfanshan

Yea bro those gels and creams are garbage IMO. Most guys do blast with ugl and cruise with script test.

Outlawthing

X2 They put me on cream And patches when I started my trt barely made a difference then went to shot  works so much better plus it is way cheaper on insurance  for me  my test levels where at 125 now they stay at 1100+   My endo is great  you have to find the right one first of all  she was my third try  first two were asses about it  

Bull

I am 42 and i just got my test levels done due to the way i feel, ED, tired hard to loose weight even on low carb diet and plenty of cardio, i got the results before my DR. which was yesterday and i am stunned yet not surprised. testosterone- 5.0 normal levels are 8.4-28.8 according to my test. Free testosterone is 101 and normal levels at my age are in the 196-636 range, and yea i am a zombie with a limp dick. anyone have any input?? please help! now i am going to be honest before the test i was going to self medicate cause i new with age and the way i felt for last 10 years something was wrong, and reading these posts made me get the tests as well so thanks to this site for sure. i have test syp, sustanon 250, deca, test sus, test 400, tren. and a lil HGH pyzer. now i was stock piling for some time so dont think i was going to do all these, i also found out through this site that tren is a no no for me. oh yea also have dbal. would any one suggest a dose for me? or at least from your experiences what has worked. 

B

Burrr

Bull---

Well it looks like you'll be going on TRT, and it will change your life. 

You need to decide if you will self medicate, go through your regular Doc, or go through a TRT clinic.

If you want to go Doc or clinic, you'll need to hold off on any cycles until you get up and running on TRT and have your Doc visits and blood work schedules figured out. 

You are going to LOVE having testosterone again, So will any woman that you have in your life.

Just use test for your first couple of cycles. Dont need tren or dbol or any other AAS. 

Outlawthing

Nice so overdose on sugar  and rub one out  should drop test levels a lot then:)  I would think try some hcg with pct first see if you can get your body jump started  get tested If still no go  Trt. If docs don't wanna help and it's hard to find one that will.  just do it yourself and get bloodwork done  would be way cheaper anyway  

SemperFi

Take this for what it is worth and decide if it makes sense...

The Normal T Range is measured by the middle 95%... yes 95%.. of men 18-40yrs. The lowest 2.5% excluded have serious issues. I know this from personal experience because I WAS one of them due to a previous medical condition.

What about the TOP 2.5% excluded in the study range? Well, for the most part they are healthy vibrant strapping males... The guys the gals look at and say "Damn he looks good."

Where does a healthy man, no matter what his age, want to be on the scale? I am 49yrs and I tell you I stay above the average range and my wife says "Damn you look good."

For me that's all that counts.

PS... 70g of sugar 2hrs before a blood draw can decrease total T up to 25%. ;)