Test levels

ultraclassic

Ultra her, Newbie, Yes! 59yrs old. 240 lbs, 33% bmi or so!

I was under dr care doing .5 test C twice a week to maintain a 1200 test in my blood. Had to fly 1200 miles to see him and it got expensive.

Just started again on my own. Test E 250. it has been now 22 days.It's no secret old sucks for proper test levels, not to mention wanting to gain a little mass, you know look good, feel good for the wife.14 yrs younger by the way.

I need more info. I need to know roughly how much I need to take to start seeing mass, bring my test up to what? I know it's not an exact science, and that everyone is different. Do I double the amount for a month or so? I am lost. Need more information. The sex drive is back, great side effect! My diet is mostly fish, chicken, and protein shakes for protein. I just need a GURU, someone to push this old fart to better understanding, and knowledge.

Ikow that the test will be a life time thing for me, for what's left of it, just need help. Preferably at the moment without the high dollar dr!

B

Burrr

At 33% you might want to go ahead and continue to cut some BF for a while on your cruise dose. Most people, even big guys would consider 200mg a week to be the top end of a "TRT" dose.

When you decide to bump up your dose it must be accompanied by proper diet and training, you won't see much if you just eat the usual and train the usual.  

One of the reasons we suggest cutting BF% down to below 20% is the conversion of testosterone  into estrogen. There is an enzyme in the body , the Aromatase Enzyme that likes to convert testosterone into estrogen. Body fat is known to increase this effect and lead to excess conversion. Too much estro can lead to all sorts of problems, one of the big ones is  gynecomastia , aka bitch tits. We use a womans cancer drug to slow this conversion.

Another thing you need to watch out for is prostate issues, these can be exacerbated by too much estro.

At your age you'll need to proceed with caution in all aspects of your TRT and "blast" doses. 

Testosterone in excess can be hard on your heart and clog arteries, cause issues with prostate, cause blood to thicken with too many blood cells, and a few other things as well.  If you are gonna be your own TRT doc you really better dedicate some time to research, be your own guru.  Get regular dr checkups, prostate exams, blood work with Hemo numbers, PSA, C-reactive protein, liver and kidney function etc.

Be safe!

If you want a cheaper DR to work with, google Boston Testosterone Partners. they are an online clinic with low prices