test prop cutting cycle advice

Bash

Hey bros

So I've got the rest of this week and next week left of my test prop/proviron cycle for 12weeks. I got some anavar from a buddy and ran it at 50mgs for last month. My prov and anavar run out a few days into pct. But have plenty of prop left to even run it for another 4 weeks

I'm not exactly where I want to be as far as bf goes. I've dropped 13lbs since I started and look bigger and vascular thanks to the prov/var.. strength gains still going up.. wondering what u bros think of extending the cycle for another 2-4 weeks of just test prop 150mgs eod based on where my conditioning is at. The only worry is because I no longer will have proviron and anavar.. only have dbol left over from first cycle... would it still be worth it..? would it create issues recovering?

My first cycle was for 10 weeks and absolutely no issues after pct. Bloods after pct were on point. I don't want to continue cutting calories and cardio into pct as it will be harder to hang on to the muscle.. so thinking of introducing calories slowly as I go into pct.. try to keep the conditioning/strength/muscle as much as possible. Any recommendations? 

C

cobrapharmaceuticals

another 2 weeks wont make a big change. myostatin levels high already. best bet is to pct so u can get back on sooner. throw som hiit into end of your training a few times a week. also try some fasted cardio for 30-45 min these next days while still on. good luck

C

cobrapharmaceuticals

Dont_trip said:
</p><p>On the high myostatin comment?</p><p>
</p><p>most would refer to it simply as your body adjusting to your dose. big reason u hit a wall and stop seeing progress. by week 12 on test prop levels are up and gains have slowed. when he goes to pct, levels will drop back adjusting for the lower level of hormones. There are a few myostatin inhibitor products out that some chem research sites sell, but I haven't seen any conclusive data to show they work as of yet. ace-031 and ace-083 seem promising, however.</p>

D

Dont_trip

Now is this researched backed?That myostatin is increased towards the end of a cycle or is this anecdotal?

Bash

Too sciency for me.. Lol so what ur saying is I won't continue to see gains if I continue... I'm more leaning towards preserving the muscle as I get more aggressive with the diet/cardio for another 2-4 weeks.

C

cobrapharmaceuticals

Dont_trip said:
</p><p>Now is this researched backed?That myostatin is increased towards the end of a cycle or is this anecdotal?</p><p>
</p><p>both</p>