Test

A

Axle

If your muscles grow faster than your tendons can handle.  If it's not your first cycle and you have problems with joints a low dose of decca will create joint lube. 

siegmund

tough question ,I would not say test makes your joints hurt.,if.anyrhing espically.test e.or c.i would.think ,run at a cyle dose.would add water.meaning less joint.pain...(this my opion and.no fact ). Now the psychological.effect.of test.or the boost.from the test for that matter ,would make.you go heavier.,train harder train longer ,

so a educated guess.from me would be NO ,.but.the training.and longer hours and heavier weight yes.

A

Axle

how you train bro,  to a person that is not training hard test will actually add luberication.  Now if you are straining all the time your tendons will not be as strong as you muscle. 

A

Axle

are correct the water retention helps with joint pains.   

Dolf

Are you constantly lifting heavy? Too much heavy lifting without giving my body breaks caused my shoulders, wrist, and elbows pain. You've got to give your body a break every now and then especially if you have small joints. Going to higher reps will help because lactic acid is actually therapeutic to your joints and tendons.

Slimdog

I am going much heavy than usual.  they seem to hurt more on my off days.  I had some serious gains the first 8 weeks so I was piling on the wieght.  Maybe I'll back off the wieght and try higher reps for a while,  heavy wieght seems to be the thing that might be causing it.  

siegmund

I new I was right ,I couldn't remember last night lmao. Sieg felt sorry for his self ,due to a run of bad luck ,and tied one on ,phewwww

Dolf

Heavy weight and making serious gains in 8 weeks means the muscle strengthened faster than the tendon which causes problems too. It's a very common problem, but I found that going with higher reps for a few weeks really helps. Keep us updated on how it works out for you brother.

A

Axle

rowdy myself last night,  like the dosequis guy..  I don't drink often but when I do make up for lost time.

Bash

Are u taking an ai? It could very well be ur ai..  I discontinued used on arimidex from the bad joint pains..  Or u can spend it out e3d.. Eod and see if it improves

Slimdog

I'm not havng any sides so I will try e3d, I'll keep you guys updated, I also went lower wieght and higher reps today at the gym.

CeasarIM

Ive never had any issues with joint pain with just test cyp.
At One point I ran Test Cyp for 5 years alone with nothing else. I felt my blood thicken even when I regularly donated blood .
I took myself off then did the PCT . Try running low dose of Deca or NPP .It will aid with collagen synthesis as a bonus to prevent injuries with tendons etc