Testo expired

Hello guys,

Does anybody know what happen if I use s testo expired? I mean, I didn't notice that was expired so I use less than 1 ml in my shoulder...

Twizted

I wouldn't worry about expiration dates on gear, use it just like you would anything else. The only time I would worry would be if it started changing colors or consistency.

The liquid is kind of thick. Look at the liquid in this picture. So the one that is opened I shake it because the oil was thick and it was really hard to get into the syringe, so i Shaked it. But the other one that it's not open it's look like thick and if I wanna get the oil i would probably have to shake it. Do you think I can still use it?

Second picture you can even see the oil

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220318-111108.jpg
    Screenshot_20220318-111108.jpg
    823.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20220318-185617.jpg
    Screenshot_20220318-185617.jpg
    827.3 KB · Views: 4

suppsforlife

unlikely to be toxic, but unlikely to be too helpful either. after all, it expired more than a year ago. god knows for how long it was sitting around before expiration. I don't think that it's worth the few $$, I just get myself a new gear

Twizted

I think it takes a really long time for testosterone to actually degrade, what you are seeing is most likely the gear crashing out of solution it can happen after a while especially if it gets colder.

Twizted

Stick a needle in it without the syringe attached to, you will be using the needle as a vent and put the vial in hot water. Once it heats the pressure will need to escape, thats what the needle is for. Keep the water level lower so it won't tip the vial over, you dont want any wayer getting in the vial. Let it heat for a bit pull it out and gentle swirl it around. Keep doing this till it clears up. If it never clears up then something else is going on and it's probably no good.

I've also heard of ppl putting a needle in it to vent and putting the vial in the oven but I've never done it this way personally.