Testosterone Dosing - Re: Piana's Video

G

https://youtu.be/60FpzPY0GPg

I saw this video recently. In it, Piana basically describes that it's not possible to fit more than a certain amount of MG of testosterone into a single ML. He claims 285mg to be the limit.

I'm currently running a Cyp 300mg/ml. So naturally I was wondering if there is any truth to his claims. I'd love to hear from some UGLs to provide some insight or at least someone with experience in making the stuff. I don't expect to hear any trade secrets, but logically there has got to be an upper limit.

B

Burrr

Simec labs proves that at least 306 mg is pussible

http://anaboliclab.com/download/pharmacom-labs-pharma-test-e300-dosage-2015-06-02-pdf/

M

Mister A

Thank you. I think it's an interesting subject. I wonder what would draw the line - science's ability to create higher concentrations or the body's inability to withstand the pain of the injection.

A

AnabolicPerformance

Mister A, there was a conversation about this a few weeks ago. See this link to check it out:

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/general-chat/98663-rich-piana-talks-brewing.

A

AnabolicPerformance

Mister A said:
</p><p>I was late to the party. Much appreciated.</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>No problem bro. Its some good posts in there pretty much showing why his thinking was way off base in that video. He might know training etc but he is way off base when it comes to pharmaceuticals and compounding for sure</p><p> </p>

A

AnabolicPerformance

Oh i almost forgot you asked for some insight. There are upper limits of every compound...285mg aint it on any of them given the proper solvents, skill, and carrier. PIP usually stops you before anything else, some can be pushed right up the the saturation point tho.

M

Mister A

that the body would fail long before pharmacology did. I really appreciate the insight and the link to the other thread. Lots of questions answered today. Thanks brother.

A

AnabolicPerformance

No problem at all bro...im all about putting the questions to rest with good answers and helping my brothers out. Only bad questions are the unasked ones

siegmund

my take on this is.,he's a asshole.and a.show boat., .come on dude thinks he looks good imo honestly looks like someone took a hose , injected.it.into him and filled him up with air ... He's full of air.,to me he looks like a freak.,and anyone who wants to look like him ,I don't know why ,and his words carry nust as much weight. With me ...

he has no true definition, or anything I'd be interested in and.every word he says is staged and threw a.spon er p. sorrry ,threw a sponcer ..

sorry piane lovers just my 2cents on him ,he does say fuck alot.tho maybe that makes him.the shit.but.not.in my.eyes ,now.in my.eyes.what.means.something is.real member pics ,and cheesy.,tree trunk ,calm and more recent photos that's work and progress . And.thanks.for sharing

gearbankintl

tell em Sieg !!!!   lol

I think he is doing all he can to bring in publicity and add money to his line of goods.

he if you got big contracts on the lie and gonna use synthol to round things out then I guess that a guy's call on that, as many, MANY top guys use it at shows to tweak out muscles that are not as developed. They also use caverject in place of the old esiclene that the old guard flex and them used to use.  Why you see a guy like branch that  granted has a lot of development, but even still arms not that great 2 weeks out and then show day and photos arms look pretty good (next to phil or dexter then dont matter, still hard tobeat them on arms overall)

I mean Piana is definitely a big guy, lots of development at depending what periods of his look we are talking but now not so much I think. Got to be pumping a lot of synthol in the arms, smooth, balooned out look.   To each their own

I been around this game  a long time, you dont just go from decent/good, to monster thick and full arms because you found some magic arm technique and unlocked some perfect way to train

Improvements can always be made, certain protocols and diets can work wonders. hell look at Ronnie, Jay , Ramy, Kai or Dexter any early on in their career and then now.  A great deal goes into all of it but it it is rare those transformations and much of theirs is massive work ethic, immense dedication and a ton more solid food than most can possibly choke down imo

MuscleChemUK

As its been said above Rich Piana doesnt know what the fcuk hes talking about lol.

He contradicts himself so much is unbelievable; he honestly a walking and talking online forum. I bet you he reads some bro-science on a forum and then makes a video based on his findings which in most cases is bullshit!

Ive seen compounds like Test Enanthate, Nandrolone Decanoate, EQ, hold at 600mg/ml+. Obviously PIP is the main reason why most labs wont dose that high and to be honest is there any real reason to? Id rather inject 2ml of 300mg/ml test than 1ml of 600mg/ml and it hinder my training because of PIP.

Test Cyp is a different beast all together and have used it at 300mg/ml. It was literally a pain in the ass haha.From my research of different compounds (Please correct me if im wrong) the higher the melting point the lower the concentration it can be produced in. Examples are Test Prop, Tren Ace, Test Ace. These also can be held at high concentrations but using solvents that I would definately not reccommend at all.

In this field my honest opinion is sticking to the basics. Ive used everything over the years but am currently using just 500mg of bayer testoviron and havnt felt so good like this in years and training is going absolutely amazingly.

ADVICE FROM A BROTHER! STICK TO BASICS AND REEP THE REWARDS!

Pankration

Bro, I don't know who Piana is but your right about the high milligram shit. I see SRC's push the envelope with some stuff. I don't care if PIP comes after I pin but with me, if I inject 1cc of anything vs 2+Cc's I notice the difference. If I pin 1.5cc anywhere than I'm golden. I just pinned my Tri's last night and today, nothing, nothing even a bruise or muscle pain. My kid just rear naked figure 4 me and punched that arm and nothing. But yet you are right! 

gearbankintl

Chem you are right in my eyes.

Look you can make stuff at fairly high mg per ml does, and with certain solvents still do it nearly pain free. It is not so much the solvents but the concentration of ingredient  per ml and the body taking issues with it. The body often can not break it down and ends up incapsulatiing it.

The basics are better,especially if you are remotely sensitive or  If you need to do more to hit your daily/weekly program number then rotate between more sites. Some guys can take basics and 3-5ml at once and some cant. My advice is stay 2ml and under if you are sensitive and if doing 3+ in a site then it is better if you are training that muscle group that day because it will help breakdown and disperse the meds from the spot when you push all that blood through when training.

B

Burrr

Think about the people getting test pellets, getting 3 months worth of test stuck in their ass cheek.