Testosterone questions?

Jedimax

Ive looked into TEST for a while now and need some needle advice. I use GH with insulin needles. Does the needle gauge for testosterone have to be different than the traditional slin pin since it has to go into the muscle area? Whats a good size intro muscular gauge for injection and do I need to have another needle to draw the stuff out of the vial or mix in any way? Ive read 250 is a good dose to start at a week and the normal is 500 mgs a week. 

SemperFi

Jedi,

Although the science states that Sub-Q injections of testosterone is effective (somewhat painful and unsightly) experience tells me that IM injections are best. Testosterone with an oil carrier in much thicker than GH (water solution) so using anything smaller than a 29g needle makes injections slow, tedious and in some cases painful because of the force needed to inject the oil through such a small gauged needle can cause poor injection technique.

There are many posts concerning needle size for drawing and needle size for injecting. The general consensus is that you draw with one needle and inject with another for sanitary reasons. Also when you puncture the vial to draw you are actually dulling the needle.

I draw with a 21g 1" and inject with a 25g 1" or 1 1/2" depending on the injection site. Delts and pecs are the only exception to this rule and I inject those with a 29g 5/8" insulin needle that I back load from my drawing needle.

Needles are cheap and your safety is the primary concern so use separate needles for drawing and injecting. It could save you from a serious infection in the future.

Do some due diligence in the forum concerning this issue then please come back if you find your questions unanswered.

SEMPER FI

Jedimax

Ok so essentially get a syringe with a changing needle top? Btw, is it hard to change the needle top? I only know how to use the slin pins because my GH needles don't need to be changed. I just use a 3 or 5 ML mixing syringe for the BW and insulin needle for injection. Can you pm me a link to a site that sells interchangeable needles? I use one that sells only the insulin type. Ya thanks I do worry about infectious diseases so I definitely use alcohol pads everytime I grab my GH vial and also on my skin. 

Apologies for sounding dumb but does all testosterone come with an oil carrier? I dont have to mix it with BW do I? My knowledge of testosterone is to use all side products mentioned in this order; an AI on hand during a cycle, followed by HCG for returning testicle size, and lastly PCT of 1 month to prevent gyno and return normal test levels. 

For AI's, I've seen Aro and Letro but hear Letro should be used for worst case scenarios? To get blood tests during and after cycles to see estro levels and use Aro EOD or even E3D at 10-12 mgs or higher if need be? 

The HCG should be used at the end of the testosterone cycle up to one month? HCG has a long lifespan so 1000 mcgs every 4 or 5 days? 

PCT of both Nolva 80/80/40/40 and Clomid 150/150/100/100 for one month? 

Big Nasty

Jedi, do a search in here on injection techniques. Ill try to find it as many on here were just discussing this a few weeks ago. There are some great posts in here on exactly how to do it with video links on injection techniques using testosterone. Very informative. You def should watch all of them. It will help greatly. Testosterone comes in vials already mixed and ready to inject. Although you need to know what type of ester you are injecting. Long esters (enanthate) Short esters (propionate) and some tests have multiple long and short combined such as Sustanon. Theres also TNE which is primarily used for a pre workout. You can also YOUTUBE the topic and a bunch of informative videos will be available. Don't hesitate to keep asking questions. You can jack yourself up if you are not careful. Its not hard, you just have to know how and what to do. 

Dolf

Some research needs to be done here before starting a cycle. Here's a few links that are under the new to steroids forum. Research pct also because your dosage numbers are off.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/85635-newbies-dictionary

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/92480-first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/first-cycle-dos-%26-donts

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/101634-the-basics-of-ordering-bloodwork

Dolf

Sub q and shallow injections can lengthen the half life of the ester due to reduced blood flow at the surface of the muscle and skin vs more blood flow deeper inside the muscle tissue. I've injected test in my delts before and had some come up through the hole and go sub q. It got red, warm to the touch, and hurt a bit. That lets me know I'm never injecting sub q with aas.

I

icdeadlifters

X2 couldn't have written it better. I found heating oil makes my pins smoother. 

swolesam

X2 SF, well laid out.

FYI - i started using 27g 5/8th for shoulder and pecs, and boy i LOVE it compared to the 1 inch for these 2 sites. Im actually very positively surprised with how effective it is and less pip, no downside!

I

icdeadlifters

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/attachments/professional-muscle-forum/31665d1257296155-well-guys-not-sure-but-i-think-i-have-my-first-infection-butt-11.jpg 

Definitely not to be played with

SemperFi

FFS Ice... give the community a warning or something.

I was eating dinner when I clicked the link. ;)

SEMPER FI

swolesam

yea ic, c'mon bra, i jumped off my seat bratha, a word of warning or something before i see this fabulously photoshopped chopped ass!

I

icdeadlifters

Lmao... Think it's shopped also. Hey I can't be FUKIN with the bulk cycle

siegmund

Fuck i was just getting ready to put some burger on grill and just seen to much meat for my liking. ..

Yikes ,   fuck is that ugly 

SemperFi

Yea... and my chute could fail but you don't see me posting pictures of the end result! ;)

You are one of a kind IC and a true DD!

SEMPER FI

Jedimax

That picture was disturbing as hell... :-(

I've gone through the links for bloodwork and purchased a full male hormone panel back in early April. The link to do's and don'ts was pretty much common sense. I'm not sure if I had purchased pharma grade Aro with my TEST but I should probably buy it now that I think about it. Haven't bought any PCT stuff yet but will do so near the end of my cycle. Just waiting in my order of 500 mgs of Test Cyp to arrive so I can start it next week. This week I started to bump up my calories to 2300 per day and same routine dose of GH.