testprop/npp/dbol

D

dolfanshan

A new job is not the place to find out if you can handle tren lol...it really affects the temperament of certain individuals.

D

dolfanshan

I can see the headlines now Man smashes skulls of two dozen coworkers his 3rd day on the job...lmao

D

dolfanshan

Stand I believe he said 16 weeks, but his body couldn't handle it?

siegmund

I will say after this cycle im on , im going to run , sust /npp , low dose , ill have to talk to you stand I know you maintain , like a cruise with this , to many injuries , hurting 

Standingup

1ST OF ALL AN 8 WK CYCLE OF SUST AND EQ IS AN EVEN WORSE IDEA , EQ is even slower .   As far as hurting your self that's entirely up to you not the roids. Me personally as my blast goes I never go above 255 on bench because I know my body and that's when an old injury pops up. So I strat at 15 @ 135, 15 @ 205 then 3 sets of 10 @ 255 and then back down again to 205 for 10 and by the time I get to 135 my arms are rubber .  All without over doing it on the weight, so the injury is up to you.

Especially if we are talking cutter then i.m.o. theres no need for low reps high weight which is far more likely to injure something

Standingup

Oh, I'll go back and look. I though somewhere above he was saying he was simply going to fall back on a plan to run test and eq for 8 weeks.

edit :  See it was this part coupled with the fact hes been saying he wants a short cycle that had me thinking this.

"Standing, I have sust in my drawer. I will run the sust and npp. I really don't want to run a long cycle. I may just stick with my planned cycle of SUST,EQ and anavar. I used the var from the top domestic source and wow. I got great pumps and was rock hard...."

Another problem here is in the thread title we have d-bol, but then we go to var, then we go from short cycle to long, then we mention EQ.  This plan is all over the map.

Strong Im glad you are getting it squared away first,and psyched to try and offer any advice I can plus hear others , but lets pair this thing down a bit.