Texas New Guy starting first expirence today.

Darmoon12

Well folks, after getting some final advice here. Getting my gear, in the case Test C, I just have myself my first taste in my right glute. Went smooth and easy, zero pain involved in sticking myself or pushing the plunger. Starting off with 400mg a week, so two takes of 200mg 2.5 days apart.

So far so good. Now to start putting in that extra work to maximize results. Anyone have an estimate on when I should "feel" the impact of increased T and the approximate time frame I might notice the gains from starting a T cycle? Appreciate any comments and suggestions.

suppsforlife

Welcome to MG, sure you'll love it here!
Starting off with 400mg a week, so two takes of 200mg 2.5 days apart.
I guess you wanted to say 3.5 days apart?
Anyone have an estimate on when I should "feel" the impact of increased T and the approximate time frame I might notice the gains from starting a T cycle?
usually, you'll notice stronger woods first and increased libido. commonly it occurs within 1-2 weeks.
but you'll actually feel the effects of T after about 4 weeks with generally 6 weeks to notice the gains.
PS: make sure you have a great diet and workout plan with a good resting/sleeping schedule!
PPS: 400 mg/week of Test solo is great for a first time steroid cycle. Seems you've done your homework which is great!

Darmoon12

Welcome to MG, sure you'll love it here!

I guess you wanted to say 3.5 days apart?

usually, you'll notice stronger woods first and increased libido. commonly it occurs within 1-2 weeks.
but you'll actually feel the effects of T after about 4 weeks with generally 6 weeks to notice the gains.
PS: make sure you have a great diet and workout plan with a good resting/sleeping schedule!
PPS: 400 mg/week of Test solo is great for a first time steroid cycle. Seems you've done your homework which is great!
Yes, I did intend for that to be 3.5 days. And I made a excel tracker to monitor everything lol. They diet part concerns me, not so much the eating clean, but I taking enough calories to attain muscle growth. I lost about 120 pound the last two years through cardio and calorie deficit. Lost a lot of fat but muscle as well. Now it is extremely difficult to take in 3k calories a day and am supplementing with a drake to add 1200 calories a day. Only way I have been able to maintain that level of caloric intake without feeling like I am going to vomit it up when I do work out. First world problem I suppose. And a odd problem to have after having been overweight for 20 years until the last couple of years.

bobby ricky

I’m thinking about moving to Texas . California wants me out of here and I wouldn’t mind being around like minded people.

Darmoon12

I’m thinking about moving to Texas . California wants me out of here and I wouldn’t mind being around like minded people.
I am a fan of the state of Texas for the most part. There are a few dumbest things going on, but for the most part a fan.

suppsforlife

I guess it's the first time I hear from someone having issues eating enough after being overweight for so many years. LOOL.
In the end, just try to keep about 20-30% above the maintenance calories. No need to "die" in food. enough proteins and clean food - and you'll get in there. obviously, keep working out! the next time you'll want to lose fat (cutting), the steroids would help you maintain lean muscles.

Darmoon12

I guess it's the first time I hear from someone having issues eating enough after being overweight for so many years. LOOL.
In the end, just try to keep about 20-30% above the maintenance calories. No need to "die" in food. enough proteins and clean food - and you'll get in there. obviously, keep working out! the next time you'll want to lose fat (cutting), the steroids would help you maintain lean muscles.
Believe me it is crazy. Other weird side effects were my taste buds changed. Suddenly food I always hated started being some of my favorites, like Salmon for example and asparagus. I mean really is about the best sort of "problem" a guy could have. Now just to put on some good lean muscle and I will feel and look better.

Ant2369

Good luck with that first cycle…400mg/week sounds great I would have maybe started at a little lower dose and worked up to the 400mg maybe in week 3 or 4 just so you don’t shock your body and totally stop your Natural test production (just a thought and something I was told my first cycle many years ago)

Also what are your PCT plans

Darmoon12

Good luck with that first cycle…400mg/week sounds great I would have maybe started at a little lower dose and worked up to the 400mg maybe in week 3 or 4 just so you don’t shock your body and totally stop your Natural test production (just a thought and something I was told my first cycle many years ago)

Also what are your PCT plans
I purchased Nolvadex to start for 4 weeks, two weeks post test c.

PedritoHID

Well folks, after getting some final advice here. Getting my gear, in the case Test C, I just have myself my first taste in my right glute. Went smooth and easy, zero pain involved in sticking myself or pushing the plunger. Starting off with 400mg a week, so two takes of 200mg 2.5 days apart.

So far so good. Now to start putting in that extra work to maximize results. Anyone have an estimate on when I should "feel" the impact of increased T and the approximate time frame I might notice the gains from starting a T cycle? Appreciate any comments and suggestions.
Welcome partner, you'll love it in here, I live in Fort Worth and you?

We'll take you... only if you don't turn my state blue :ROFLMAO:

bobby ricky

0CC0B2B5-AB29-4A6D-B3B1-31F3B558E39C.jpgThis picture was for my wife last fall. I was trying to get her to come home early from her mom’s house so I sent her this. Don’t I look like I’m from Texas 😂😃😂

EMachine

Texas is starting to sound like a possibility! Some friends have moved there last year and are loving it there. A few more years of living in this crazy ass state, and I might be able to make the move and hopefully retire!!! My goal is to retire by 53-55...CA is going wild...it's becoming way to liberal for my liking...

PedritoHID

View attachment 864807This picture was for my wife last fall. I was trying to get her to come home early from her mom’s house so I sent her this. Don’t I look like I’m from Texas 😂😃😂
Yeehaaaa!! Looking good partner!!
Texas is starting to sound like a possibility! Some friends have moved there last year and are loving it there. A few more years of living in this crazy ass state, and I might be able to make the move and hopefully retire!!! My goal is to retire by 53-55...CA is going wild...it's becoming way to liberal for my liking...
Housing has gotten super expensive here man, if you got the money and find a home, move