Thanks for having me

tebby

Live in Phoenix

Family guy. Enjoy being a father and husband.

former 82nd Airborne paratrooper in a line infantry unit.

Corporate sales manager.

47 years old

75 inches 220 lbs

17%bf

moderate cycle experience but lots of reading and research from the smart guys on boards like this. I remember anavar when it was the blue Searle football tablets

Really enjoy lifting weights for the sense of accomplishment it gives when you get stronger. Feels good.

Have a gym in my 3rd car garage and I work out alone which means Smith Machine.

Goals: 15% body fat  215 lbs(This is areasonable goal based on my occupation. I travel and dine out for a living)

I have never competed in a professional event so I cannot relate to what these men and women go through to get ready. Sounds like a nightmare.

I also want to run a 10k in around 50 min flat. This will always keep me in good endurance strength.

I really want less pinning (longer esters) and lower actual volume (higher mg/ml)

I would catagorize myself as a borderline TRT patient that moves into SLIGHTLY larger doses and uses other compounds that are not usually associated with TRT (test only)

Thank you for having me here.

T

Taurus

wow, that was a very nice introduction, I wish all members would introduce themselves the way you did :)

+2 from me.

milkin

You forgot to list your blood type Smile

Welcome to the site tebby, and feel free to browse/contribute to our forums.

dlovett

Succinct and informative intro and a man after my own heart (although I never served in military). Nice to have you aboard, tebby. I am certain that this community will benefit from your experiences as you will ours. 

C

CodyJ

that is a man who knows what he wants right there! thumbs up sir!

tebby

I forgot one thing....It saddens me deeply when I see young men and or boys on these sites that think these compounds will make them desireable. It is a lie. Just eat better and work out hard until you are 25 years old......PLEASE. THey damage thier bodies and they dont need to be big and muscular to be important in life. This stuff is serious business that takes years of reading and research and cafeful planning (PCT) and moderate dosing unless you compete or play in the NFL....and those guys know what they are doing so the risk is offset.

Just my 2 min pulpit speech ;)

I am not better than anyone else but when I see an 18 year old asking about Tren it makes me really sad for him

Dexter

Welcome tebby! We're all glad when our MG family became bigger! I would like to ask you to post some self pics, your cycles and also your reviews on sources and products you've used. In this way you'll earn some karma and be helpful for others. Good Luck!