The Benefits of Avanvar Supplementation and Fat Loss in Older Men

SemperFi

FYI-

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15472177?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8574271?ordinalpos=2&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Please note I am not advocating using a AAS for fat loss initially as there are better ways to do that. I am only referencing two studies that show the effects of anavar on older men for fat loss.

SEMPER FI

JARHEAD2

Yeah... who would have thought such a low dose would be effective! I wonder if the age of the man is what makes a difference? 

JARHEAD2

Yeah I see that now. Hmmm.... I take all my liver care ed on & off cycle & have never had issues. I may run my anavar longer than the 6 Weeks that I was planning!

SemperFi

The second study suggests not.

The amount of IB I take a day places more strain on my liver than 20mg of var. Although it will have a negative impact on your lipids.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

I will do some more research on it Jar. Let's not take these two studies as golden.

I will gather some more info over the coming week or so.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

+1 SF 

The results from this study is v promising and the benefits from androgen therapy could also be experienced with other androgen substances imo. Well each of the substances have their own sides so the sides to be experienced with other androgens will depend on the androgen of choice.

Whats super interesting is that Var also improve the Insulin Sensitivity markers. Thats HUGE imo in addition to the fat loss that was SUSTAINED after 12 weeks of stopping administration. Amazing! Beats Pharma drugs in every way shape & form. Guta love Therpautic use of AAS.

C

coalman

I am going to run some Var on my next blast. I seem to get better results with Winstrol so I am going to up it. Everybody loves it, that's for sure.

swolesam

You probably already know coalman, but if you will run Winny, watch out for the joint stiffness & pain. Its a damn bitch. Stack up all the joint supplements, and if thats not enough, you might want to stack a small dose of Nandrolone deconate or NPP just a small dose to get the joint relief effects while on winny. Dont over do it since its a 19-nor compound and can cause elevated prolactin which will give you bloat which will go against your cut/definition goal.