Riboflavin30%
Magnesium6%
Vitamin C0%
Iron4%
Vitamin E60%
Vitamin B1260%
Zinc10%
Copper4%

basically has 0 grams of carbs due to the 1gr coming from dietary fiber which is non digestable.  i drank the whole god damn bottle and don't feel guilty one damn bit.

im buying this from now on and chugging on down before i go to bed.  FUCK YEAH!

built_tough

find a tasty 0 carb protein to mix it with and you got some bomb ass protein shake.  very low cal and super healthy.  you owe me one guys! lol

milkin

I just checked their store locater and there is a store wihin 5 miles from my house so I am going to try this buddy. You seem super excited over this find and I feel as if I will be missing something if I do not try it Laughing

I like the vitimin D and calcium content of this stuff and considering I absolutely hate milk, go figure with a name like milkin, I am hopimg this stuff is as good tasting as you claim it to be. I shall report back with feedback.

built_tough

i can contest to that.  it tastes really really good.  if you like almonds that is.  get some chocolate protein and mix that shit.  tastes like the bomb diggy.  not to mention i bought 3 more bottles today. so yeah, it's legit.  def post up a review here. :)

built_tough

not to mention. it's the only brand that has 0 carbs, all the other almond milk crap has 2 and sugar in it. regardless if its unsweetened or not.  plus its made in cali and we know how anal they are about their health LOL

built_tough

i think i need to start posting more product reviews of oddities and what not for the low carb lifetstylers like ourselves here lol.  will be posting up more shit as i try them out

Eriq

Responding to an ancient thread here, but almond milk is so easy and cheap to make.  Soak a handful or so of raw almonds in 2 cups water overnight.  Blend in the morning.  If you want to be fancy, strain through cheesecloth.   Personally, I like the slag in it.  Cashew milk and hemp milk, same thing.  If you like it sweeter, you can sweeten it with whatever if you want. Note:  Homemade product isn't fortified, so it wont have the D, B12, etc., but take a vitamin and get some sunshine!  Once made, it lasts a week in the fridge.