The family has shunned me!

Littleyokes

Lmao so my hypocritical family has now shunned me due to my gear use! I find it amazingly funny how someone who smokes meth, all methadoned out can judge someone on using gear. It's quit rediculous if you ask me. Now my family is looking at me like I'm a rageaholic trying to fight everyone due to me defending my actions. If it wasnt for gear I'd still be the skinny Ass depressed as hell loner I was. Now I see life thru new eyes! Never had this much confidence in myself In my entire life! Fuck em they ain't me. Sorry guys, just had to vent. Before I ended up socking a MF in the throat. any way have a good one guys. Enjoy your day!!

swolesam

yokes, you be you man. As a grown adult, dont let anybody else tell you what you should be or how you should be. People only see the finished product and just judge you, never looking at the trials & tribulations you've been through and the things you had to oversome to be who you are today. You're certainly on the right track, and AAS is no casual drug, it actually serves a medical purpose obviously if used right (dosage, frequency, ...).

Keep truckin Yokes.

Littleyokes

Fuckin Eh brother! cant let no MF bring me down. Family or not. If it wasn't for gear my wife and I would probably be divorced and doing some really dumb shiT. Chasin the dragon and shit. But some how it's brought us closer than we've ever been. We both run so we have each others support. but I'm off subject. Lol. It just had be about to rage and I'm not even on cycle, far from. The way people view gear is absolutely retarded. The government has done to hear what they did to herb I'm the 30s and 40s. Reefer madness type shit. People think your just an unstable muscle head lookin for trouble or suicidal. When In fact it does the exact opposite for me. But maybe that's just me idk. Thank Sam I appreciate the words brother. 

I

icdeadlifters

Yokes.... Brother I've did some really bad shit....  Military.... Some of my own family has shunned me cause of what I've done. It doesn't matter what people think. Its your life brother, and in the end you are the one that benefits. What people do is feed into the news and hype of a.a.s. its the same as pot..... Dude wrecks and kills someone and they test him they always put the weed first then they say alcohol was involved. Its all hype.....

"No one plans to take the path that leads to nowhere"........ (Alice in chains).

siegmund

Yokes my friend.  

People shouldnt throw stones in a glass house ,and id someone smoking shooting snorting ,or popping is judging you !!!!!! Come on my friend. ,your on the healthkick like my post the other day ...

Do you. , and do you agion ..people tell me about aas and what ,fuck you....im better than i ever been in my life 

Maybebecause you cant be manapiulated now its a problem ...brother there sick your right. .  Over the shoulder with it and do what you were doing. Look at you.   You came a long way jellously is a bitch.  

Seig. Keeping it real and brother thats real

B

Burrr

on that note.... not everyone needs to know that we juice.

Wife, yep..... everyone else, fuckem

swolesam

nah, if AAS is what keeps your head leveled and keeps you making positive progress in your life, by all means. People have a problem with a dude doing AAS, but they see a guy running a $200 tab at a bar in 1 night and think its normal. SMH! Its absurd how people fear what they dont understand, and its stranger how people are never inclined to research topics that puzzle them instead of being spoon fed what media garbage feeds them!!

You're a good man Yokes, keep on doing positive things in your life, and if a lil AAS is therapeutic, by all means do it , and do it safe.

strong

I don't listen to what anyone says Yokes. What we do with AAS use is illegal but so is Marijuana. I spent 2 years in prison for marijuana sales. I don't condone drug sales or what I was doing. I do however believe in the use of weed for me. It is the only thing that keeps me level. Soon it will be legal everywhere.  Pharma companies are using it to create drugs to help people in pain. Weed is good...

Some day maybe people will smarten up and realize safe use of AAS can be very helpful. They Shun you cause they're Jealous.. As long as you are handling AAS use well, I say Blast away...

siegmund

ANYONE CARE TO COME FORWARD AND SAY WHY YOU NEGGED THIS POST ????? IF SOMEONE NEGS EXPLAIN WHY !!! DONT NEG AND HIDE LIKE A COWARD UNLESS IT WAS BY ACCIDENT ...BUT THEN STILL CLAIM IT ... I HATE SEEING A NEG WITH NO EXPLANATION 

strong

Hey Sieg, I checked to see if it was me cause I gave him a thumbs up. I checked by clicking again and it wasn't me because it wont let anyone give Karma twice... Had to be a mistake. Its all positive and Swolesam is Family.

siegmund

+2  SAM NEGGING IS FOR BAD ADVISE UNSAFE ADVISE BEING DISRESPECTFUL ECT. .NO FOR A OPION ,BUT I DO BELIEVE IT WAS PROBLELY A ACCIDENT.  BUT STILL THE SAME CLAIM IT 

SemperFi

I believe family relationships are very high value and should be protected and preserved but not at the cost of personal well being. Tinner, sorry you have to deal with the negative reactions from your family. As long as you have done your part in preserving the relationships than you can hold your head up high and sleep good at night. We don't and can't be held accountable for the actions of others.

Your recently posted picture proves what is important in your life because you are riding on her shoulders!!!! And being an Aaron Lewis fan doesn't hurt your standings in my book. ;)

Live a life of honor and integrity.... those two things will prove themselves out every time.

SEMPER FI

JARHEAD2

X2... Very well said & I couldn't agree more. 

Yokes as long as your conscience is clean brother, because regret is the worst pain there is. We're here for you brother always. 

siegmund

I agree all i know is it could have been me but i plus 2 him.  So.  It has to be a mistake.   But just the same it makes a point if someone negs explain why ...i hate a ghost negger.   Lmao.     Ya im in a pretty good mood got a week break thankgid its 100 out and work coming 

siegmund

Someone might not of liked the spoon feed or what ever who knows.   But just to keep it stright.  And right i made my comment ...thats why i love my brothers and sisters here ....were real and fam and ill back that , ;))  

siegmund

AHHHHH SOME ONE GIVE ME +1 I DONT LIKE THE ### IM ON 666.  ,CALL ME SUPERSTIOUS BUT.  I AM ...I DONT THINK I EVER ASKED FOR A POINT BUT.   GET ME OFF 666 THINGS ARE GOING OK

siegmund

Na ,   he still haunts me but he was laughing i was on his number ,,, see you had to hit it twice to get me off it.  Thankyou .;))) 

Ya im shot but thats me time to through some purple kosh in the mix.  :))) i owe you one