THE GYM

siegmund

I know this topic has been touched on numerous , times home gym vs gym , and I must go back to the gym , its a must , the wifenand I were just looking at pics of when we first met , a little over 2 years ago , and I had no neck , the shirts I wearing today I wouldnt fit in then ,, and im just wasting my time and money at home , I just cant get into it atmmy hoise anymore , I feel guilty the wife is upstairs alone , and no matter how much I push myself , and im pushing myself every work out , Im just not benefitting from home  and this shit is seriously starting to fuck with my head , like I just heard a convo about , bros blasting forarms and what you do etc .. and im beside myself with anger right now at myself , wtf is happening to me !!!!  I use to not be able to breath without a solid 2 hour work out , I need to snap the fuck  .  Out of whatever is in me here , idk , im hoping going back to gym gives me the push I need

D

dolfanshan

The gym is always better. I started in a home gym, but it was because I was 6'2" 170lbs skinny and weak. I was intimidated and embarrassed. I quickly out grew and got bored with my home gym. There is so much more variety at a commercial gym. Not to mention eye candy for even more motivation. 

K

krisbr

It will help you sieg. I worked out in the gym for my first 5 years. Then moved to working out in my garage. I very slowly and steadily  lost size and strength.  I was 250 lbs when I started in the garage when I threw it the towel and went back to the gym I weighted 220 and not a good loss either. I'm back up to 245ish and look better then even. My drive came back being around some good bros having them push me and having guys to chase and chasing me. I expect the same will happen to you to sieg. My vote is for you to go to the gym sieg. Not a shitty commercial fag one either. Find a hardcore one. Dirty 100 lb plates you know the works. Dogs stroll around my gym.

siegmund

I got a few mom and pops , near by , there machines are dinosaurs, and all pig iron , smells like test and sweat , , got the fans on in the corners , serious , I was just so much bigger when we met , I think half the prob is ill start get so far , the wife will call me or come down , or whatever then a 10 min break my drive is gone , the gym it is , also I have one motive and one motive only , going in work out , here is my office I see contracts and messages , and faxes  .  Throws me off

D

dolfanshan

You mean no Planet Fitness! I want a membership there just to see how fast I get kicked out doing deadlifts...my gym has two sections. The nice new equipment for women and metrosexuals, and the hard core section with rusty plates, bars, and dumbbells with center blocked walls, and blaring hard core rock and roll.

K

krisbr

I hear you bro. My daughter used to come down and want me to play with her. I'm doing bench press she's pushing on the weight about to kill me. Mowing grass in between sets. It can work for general fitness but I think we can all agree were after a bit more then that.

siegmund

Me and my boy walked in to planet fit, our gym wasnt open yet , so we got the tour , im like you only have db, and only 60' wtf am I gonna do with that ,?? And I was still gym bound and like 4 weeks in on anadrol   ,honestly they showed us the door , respectfully , they said they dont think its for us , lmao I was in a ripped up pair of work sweats a pain of tims , a nd a woman beater , with stained blood from job , not to mention arms and veins bulking everywhere ::))

siegmund

I mean I was a real nice 200 ,but my boynwas like 245 and jacked right out , carrying a spit bottle weight belt, and saying fuck every other word , plp in there didnt even want to make eye contact , all the plp with statem of the art workout cloths and perfume ,,, now the plastic women had other ideas like 0 what is this real work out men (anials and they loved it ) :))

siegmund

I was on parol then so , I so graciously went to the door , now the crazy bastard I was with had other ideas , butm I drove and im leaving , I didnt need no bs over , jellously , you know these plp giving you the tour are trainers ?? And when they look like  popeyes , olive oil , then the jellously comes in these plp just might see there getting there money taken unless , there into richard simmons 

D

dolfanshan

It's a place for fat girls to feel comfortable working out. I read a story where a woman is suing them because they basically kicked her out because she looked too good, and was making the other women feel self conscious. 

siegmund

So true , thank god I been off since march , feels so good also , I cant remeber last time I didnt have to piss in a bottle ,  but no planet fitness for me , id rather do pushups , dips , and pull ups , that jane fonda shitnaint for us