The juice don't make you grow?

Turning 40

Given the site I'm on, what's a controversial statement, allow me to explain:

I cannot comment on the more advanced / exotic compounds but I'm mid-way through on my first cycle (test/Dbol) and making reasonable gains. Some of the gain will be water / gylco and will be lost post cycle. For me the 2 big advantages I'm getting from the juice is:

1. Incredible pumps. Post workout skin feels like it could burst. (transporting nutrients to muscle for repair/growth).
2. Recovery rate of a 19 year old. I can hit the same muscle 3 times a week, without the juice I was struggling with twice weekly.

So my hypothesis is that (basic) juice doesn't directly make you grow but allows you to train longer, harder and more often than without.

As they say in all the best exam papers, discuss:

:)

siegmund

Directly , no , but indirectly yes , if your not putting the propper amount of protein and carbs in , no you will not benefit , same holds true for training, ,

N

noveskeelite

It gives advantage over being natural. But their not magic like some people would have you believe. Still have to train properly and eat right. Steroids drastically enhance protein synthesis as well as doing an excellent job of preventing muscle wasting. The increased protein synthesis is why you need to eat. Eating is key to gaining naturally as well. Steroids just magnify the effect and will bail you out if your lazy.

D

dolfanshan

X2 with nov and sieg. It's one part of the equation, but not the answer.