the lure of a fit man stinking of extra testosterone.

Standingup

Dayum I'll tell you its unreal the smiles I get from women, and its not just my imagination. I was checking out at a supermarket with my wife, the cashier was a cute as hell little college girl. I didnt say a word but when we left my wife said " geez the way she was looking at you I thought she was going to tear her clothes off for you right there "

Two weeks ago for fathers day I got a massage from a professional place. Holy smokes that masseuse was giggling, tickling and slapping my ass.  Im tempted to go back to that one for sure, but thats another story.

In any case isnt it just amazing, a few years ago I actually had to be charming to a woman, now all I need to do is stand there and they smile like crazy and start using that body language.  I swear they can detect the testosterone. Theres definitely a primal thing going on and I dont know what it is but I luuuuv it !!   You guys able to handle all the attention ?  

siegmund

Sure ''I get it a lot also from younger ,happenes quite often true story a few years ago my worker was 26 ,well he would get picked up by his friends for the weekend ,turns out girls 25,26