The many shades of Tren

3rd_levelup

This is probably more for sources who cook. So we often see gear that is different colors based on how they are cooked. It seems like Tren has little to no color consistancy I have seen it range anywhere from a light Amber to almost a dark yet transparent red. Like transmission fluid. 

I have heard that it has to do with the amt of heat used. Any input ?

Kielbasa_Posse

Yes it has a lot to do with Heat. I was going to give a school lesson with pictures but I can't add pictures to fourms. However if there's a way I can post a picture and tag it to a Fourm that would be cool ? I could post the pic and name it many shades of Tren If mods are cool with it ?? 

Dolf

Look below the comment box, and you'll see text format. Hit the drop down, and hit filtered. You'll see several options above the comment box in the grey area. One of those is to add pics like this...

[[{"fid":"26329","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

Uglpharma

the color of Tren depend on two different factors, First one is definately heat. Tren will oxidize depending on the amount of heat applied and how long it is allowed to be exposed to the air while brewing. When tren is being brewed, the BA, BB, OIL and the RAW powders are added together and heated at a low temp ( tren is delicate and must not be over heated) just until everything suspends and becomes one. Some sources will even bake their bottles after filled. This can cause the tren to become even darker. The second factor is most definitely the Raws them selves. It seems that every once in a while the Raws i get from my supplier can brew to a slight different color and I use the exact same process every time, same heat, same amount of time exposed to the air etc. The color never seems to affect the quality for potency though. I have been brewing for years and this is my experience. Anyone can feel free to chime in but this has been my study. 

Uglpharma

I use to always bake my gear, It adds an extra level of protection for sterility, But I think a lot of sources dont have all the proper equipment and use that along with a higher BA content to assure the gear is sterile. The problem with baking Tren is that the molecules are so fragile and can be destroyed by even low heat. If your not careful it can really affect the potency. I use a double boiler and heat just long enough to dissolve things. I dont bake my gear anymore, I have good autoclave, actually a Chemclave and had a killer particle shield built, that along with proper filtering and good practice ensures the gear is sterile and safe. 

Kielbasa_Posse

[[{"fid":"26345","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"Many shades of Tren ","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":"Many shades of Tren"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Many shades of Tren ","title":"Many shades of Tren","height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]

[[{"fid":"26347","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":"Many shades of Tren 2"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"title":"Many shades of Tren 2","height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]