The mini

Zewi

My mini cycle
1-15 Sust 250 (.5 M/T/Th/F) = 500mg a week
6-15 Tren E 200 (.5 M/F) = 200mg a week
Optional end with 6 weeks Anavar

Just sharing cause I was asked :)

blastthru23

Thanks for putting this up Zewi. You are now the third person who is running tren lower than test. I think this is perfect opportunity to discuss the the high test to low tren ratio since the most common way is run high tren to low test ratio. The best explanation I have read so far is that "it works better this way for me," which is a fine answer, but I am wondering if there is more to it than that. I believe we have discussed the receptor sensitivity issue, but perhaps we can open up this can of worms again if not for anything else than a good discussion :)

BobbyO190

Zewi your info is always appreciated!

I would love to hear from some of our chemist geniuses about the receptor and muscle growth value of which usually serves better - High T low Tren or visa versa OR heck, even equal, which on an average man would serve best and why? Does it vary for bulk vs cut?

Zewi

It's a little bit of everything everyone has different DNA and will respond differently to compounds aka sides, some people get them some dont. As for receptors think of them as a golf ball. Lots of little holes where Test can attach too, or tren, or deca etc. But receptors have so many holes. So let's just look at TREN and TEST. Do the fight for the same receptors, yes they do but not like we all think. Think of Test being captain America, and Tren being the Hulk. One is stronger than they other and can fill that hole on the golf ball better and longer without falling off. Test can attach and hold there get the benfits you need the strength of captian America but does fall off when its shield goes away and turns to estro, and new test will replace that opening (floating test). Tren being the HULK it is, is stronger effects the receptors differently wich in turn gives more sides (not estro sides) but also can make you gain strength much faster cause it stays attached longer (more potent)..
now on to why do others have benfits better one way or the other simple answer your DNA. Yes if you body can do TREN at higher dosage you will gain the look and strength faster than someone on TEST, but the guy that cant take higher TREN will still benefit, just will be behind the other guy. (Again DNA is the key). Everyone will react different but the affects on your receptors are they same, the difference can your receptors hold more TREN or TEST without the sides.... hoped this helped.

Last edited:

blastthru23

The picture is getting clearer every time you post on the subject. Thanks Zewi
So, your body responds to tren very well so you need less of it to reap the benefits of tren. At least that's what I gather from you recent post.

Zewi

Correct. However, if you body can use more you will benfit again. But we all no higher the Tren dose more sides. So it's about finding what works for you. But IMO regardless of TREN E or A you need a min of 200mg to get the best results. Yes if your body can take more those results would just happen faster assuming your diet and workout is in check. But like I say this is not a Sprint it's a Marathon.. faster and higher dosage comes with repercussions so your choice!!
IMO you should never need more than 500mg a week of TEST or more than 200mg of tren a week, if your taking mast you need a min of 400 but nothing more than 800mg to get the benfits.. the key is understand what each compound does, there is such thing as dimishing return if you dont understand how it all works and what each compound does!!

Last edited:

blastthru23

I agree with all that you said above. I have run over a gram of test per week, and the results were not that much different than 500. I have also run high doses of tren, up to 700 per week, and saw very little difference from 525 per week. Masteron, I just run 700, it works fine right there so I haven't ever changed it. As far as trt time, I do like to add 150mg of primo, and a drop of deca (50mg per week). Works great! Now that I am nearing 50, I will not likely run high doses of anything any more. It seems a waste coupled with the health risks involved with taking high amounts of gear. Marathon indeed!

siegmund

good write up , i found for my self i like my tren and test = , around 550 mg week a piece ... anything higher with tren i become agitated with sides and must tap out around week 5 or 6 , which i personally perfer 8 to 12 for myself ...
food write zewi

BobbyO190

Personally my best results have been at 600-650mg of Test regardless of the stack.

As always thanks Z you do a great job explaining the large amount of experience and knowledge you bring to the group!