the nerve.of people

siegmund

now is when the tren comes out but i dont believe its the tren.  i believe its who i am.   

im at the lunch meat counter.  getting meat , theres like 3 young girls working , and like 20 pll , putting a pound of this a pound of that.  ...

well this guys tell the girl 3/4 pound.  anyway. she starts cutting and hears all these other ppls numbers so she confirms , to the , mr joe prep gear gotti , mother fucker umm 3/4 sir.   

his responce is what are you stupid !!!! this why your hear at readners !!!! 

i mother fucking lost it !!!!!! he said it so every heard.  and i said it to the point of where security came.  

IM LIKE YOU BIG MOUTH IGNORANT FUCK YOU REALIZE IF THAT WAS MY DAUGHTER YOU WOULD BE PICKING EVERY ONE OF YOUR FUCKING TEETH UP NOW. !!!!!  HE LOOKS AT ME WITH THE I GOT MONEY LOOK.  ,AND IM A PLANET FITNESS ELITE.   ,

I WILL GRAB YOU BY YOUR MOTHER MOTHER THROAT CARRY YOU OUT OF HEAR AND BREAK EVERY FUCKING BONE IN YOUR FACE.  (THE GIRL WAS CRYING!!!!!!!)..... WELL I STEPPED TO HIM.  TO GRAB HIM.  WANT TO SEE THE BITCH AND FLIGHT COME.OUT A MOTHER FUCKER ????????

PEOPLE FUCKING SUCK COCK.

B

Burrr

I feel ya Sieg, nobody should have to be disrespected just because they work in the service industry.. I love sticking up for the help, although I've never gotten to do it as enthusiastically as you just did.

Dolf

I'm with you sieg...I hate assholes and stupidity. Tren just gives me less patience in dealing with a bag of dicks like that. 

Dolf

Burrr it takes a special type of person with special attributes of people skills, and patience to work in the service industry. I worked as a waiter once, and only lasted a week. That's when I realized I didn't hold those traits lol. 

Mleblanc

Good for you brother.  Some folks just need to be snatched up from time to time. And get a quick fast class in manners !! Lol

TKC432

I am with you on this one Sieg.  I see this all too often in my industry.  People who feel they are superior to others because they may have a little money that Daddy left them in the will and they never had to work a hard day in their F'n life to obtain.  These kind of people have no idea what hard work really is and therefor have zero respect for people in the service industry who work their asses of day in and day out and always have a smile on their faces as they basically wipe everyones ass for them.  IF all the service industry workers, construction workers, garbage collectors, and all others that do what they do every day so the rest of the country can survive .... the backbone of society in my opinion.... if all these folks just stopped doing it how long do you really think it would be before total chaos ensued?  People like this asshole you dealt with today would not be able to function .... they have no idea of what hard work is done every day just to keep their world running.  Good job putting him in his place.  I hope the counter girl recognized how you stood up for her.