The One Area I Think We Lack In...

D

Dont_trip

Investigation of source's I am not talking about What admin's and Mod's do I am talking about us as members If we get a new source Or a guy trying to be a source here we need to step up and ask some question's.I am not talking about question's that fluff a man's pillow We need a little heavier questions."How Long have you been a Source"-----------"Do you Source on any Other Reputable Boards"------------------"Why Did you Choose MuscleGurus"-------------------"How Do you Brew How Long have you been brewing"------------------"Is security a Top Issue For you"------------Just some basic questions guy's otherwise we are just open target's I have called out sources with simple basic questions and they fell apart And that protected a community.So as members we need to step up and just ask serious questions so that No body falls prey. FOr instance this new guys sells on InstaGram That is a huge security risk That need's to be changed DO your homework the mods and admins do their best but we need to help by doing our own research to help them and ourselves.

milkin

You are absolutely right DT. This community is only as strong as it's members, admin and mod's just make sure the rules are followed. You have no idea how many times i wanted to step in on topics that i did not agree with but had to bite my tongue because of our neutral stance rule. If admin/mods's built up or cut down a certain source that would look like favoritism/criticism and we do not want that.

D

dolfanshan

+1 d-t because you do an excellent job of it. Sometimes the questions seem harsh or abrasive, but they need to be asked! This site is about protecting the members. Our family in our house...we can't allow anyone to come in and shit on our kitchen floor! 

D

Dont_trip

In Milkin I think as long as we come at the source in question with respect and don't start name calling etc..It would benefit us to evaluate the source I understand completely administration/mod's side of the matter

D

Dont_trip

I agree it is up to us to protect the house and We hear and see it all the time(on Other website's) source's come in make a good amount of cash and disappear at least if they do it here we are going to grill them first and hopefully other members can make an educated decision

siegmund

+1 ALSO DT , you have the gift for the talk and getting to the bottom of it., myself im sad to say , im not big on words , im sorry , im the guy you call in at the end to finish it , and sorry but thats just me , never been a man of many words , but your words are greatly appreciated , dont get it wrong my friend.    Sieg

L

LuckyPharm

That is what I love about this forum!!! The people run it. Once I receive my source tag I will be able to talk freely about my company and security. I am really excited to tell you all too!!! and believe me, I do NOT want to go anywhere!!!! I am a family man and I want MG to be my family!

Im glad you are drilling me!!! Keep the questions coming (once I get my tag lol.. cant answer them until then.)

D

Dont_trip

For the kind word's brotha I appreciate all that you do here as well my friend.

expdom

You are right that any source should be heavily vetted, it's a tough and dangerous business and it's nice to get to know who you are doing business with. On the other side of the coin in any forum you have to pace yourself a little and don't let the vetting become a security risk in itself. Go to meso and look at the ridiculous requirements needed to source there such as pics of brewing facility and even with that they will still tear you apart even if you are the most honest and legit src out there. No legitimate source will ever source on meso because why would you want to be harassed and risk your security when there are tons of great places where they can go without unreasonable harassment.

I think you on the right track and it's not unreasonable to answer any question short of who is your raw material supplier (common meso question)  or anything to do with shipping. There is a lot of money to be made and it's easy to tell who is legit and who isnt if you ask the right 5 or 6 questions. You can tell if it's just some 20 year old kid trying to figure it out and use big smart sounding words or if it's a couple of guys continuously researching and getting better year after year. Instinct goes a long way and there are a few guys here who I talk to at least weekly in a personal way and I know they got it.

D

Dont_trip

Meso is a joke they go way too far demanding pic's of their operation etc I just ask us as Musclegurus to ask questions that need to be answered,Because if we do not then we are begging to get one pulled over on us.As you said generally we can tell just by the response we get But I repeat I do not want this place to become like meso where members just log on so they can rip apart source's thanks for your input and thanks for being active and contributing some solid info +1

expdom

Best thing to do in any business is research, there are a lot of sharp guys on these forums so it's cool to watch some of the questions these guys use to get pop up sources to blow up, I definetly agree that shady company's are just as bad for me as they are for you. It's guys like that who make it hard  on those of us who are not trying to get over so I definetly appreciate you sniffing them out and getting rid of them before it can become a cancer.

D

Dont_trip

I have seen some fly by night source's come in here and Ive had to check them at the door,One was a Guy pretending to be a girl to tug on our hearts I called him out and after so much badgering he finally admitted to being a guy and the picture he posted of "Himself" was actually a Friend he knew from school.Needless to say he was outed as a fraud and disappeared quick once The gun's came out.Or when Gorila Gear came here he got turned around faster than a crack whore at a Thrift Shop....And it was through simple research Like you said amongst a few other things...I need to come up with a good general question's list  

D

dolfanshan

I used to read meso for entertainment purposes only. Those guys go way overboard. Those guys are such idiots its almost like reading MAD magazine. Why any legit source would put themselves through it is beyond me.

D

dolfanshan

D_T remember we had that guy wake that poor girl up at 3am to take a pic with a piece of paper with muscle gurus written on it. I'm laughing because I remember she did not look happy! Lmao

L

LuckyPharm

Lol. This seriously made me laugh. I could imagine my wife to be being so missed if I did that lol. Hell. She just rolled over and was like it's 630 why are you working. Lol

D

dolfanshan

Lol my wife is the devil himself in the morning. She's not a morning person at all. I'm the opposite. I wake up happy and ready to go!

L

LuckyPharm

Dud! Me too! She sets 3 alarms and when she rolls out of bed at 5 it sounds like a bear coming for ya. (Moaning sounds NOT weight)