The use of aas

siegmund

I did not want to take a bothers post hostage ,so where i was heading was ...i think the post was trt for life or something like that , 

But i started to ramble and i figuredid majke my own post.. ok trt is for life , to me its second nature ,now any younder person that can pct I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DO IT ...ITS THE PROPPER WAY TO RUN 

Now this subject just struck a cord with me because , so many times else where i see bb. And pl..  ect start getting on a brother ,that your not on stage or your not competing ,so why are you even using aas !!! 

Yes i agree a brother or sister should try to hit there natty potential first...i did but i believe alot to do with that was due to my prison time ..but it always pisses me the fuck off when i would see bb ect saying a brother has no right with aas ...i say GO FUCK YOUR SELF , AND ID SAY IT TO ALL THERE FACES 

Run propperly and safely and not hurting anyone else we all have that choice ...  

I personally know aas saved my life , in prison weights kept me going for a 20 + years with a goal...out here i got into ass .and you know what ,it took me away from my deamos ...and i know countless brothers mainly opiate addicted that , say they got into aas and it changed there life ..

Now there a father and a son and a husband...and for real i contribute myself into this catagory ...i know i got bored and got in places i shouldnt ...and my spare time is on site , my spare money for gear and im helping others ...

I dont need be on stage ,when im running var and sust and looking at them road  maps , and the sence of well being.    Hey that does it for me ...

Aas saved so so many ppl , that i come accross ,you dont know how many people tell me i use to be a addict (well your always a addict ) lets not forget that ,or a alcoholic ,or whatever ..and they found the gym , and then aas ,or supps and it positively changed there life ...

Thats why strictly stick to mg anymore i use to pop in and out of other sites ,  by the way my handle there is PEGE , you will see i am who i am ,i dont change ,  but there is just so many closed minded bothers out there it makes me sick , 

I hate thegride up game a youngster gets caught up with a wrong choice and gets , nailed to the cross , and kicked the fuck out the door ...and criticized and humiliated ,to the point he says fuck it ...i know that was me and i hurt myself BAD.  and mg saved me.    But hey.  Dont know why i started this rant ,i dont but its been a while ...thanks all i use to be the savior and try to guide all then dolf and dt came and strong and jar then outlaw and calm and now ice sam and ty sam your a good man , and contrabutions dont go unnoticed.  And ice and semifi 

See i got some time now and i can share more and read more and ,  hmmm im proud.  A very very strong respectful community with so much knowledge and respect. 

Im happy see for those that dont know i use to post to myself and answer my own posts and just keep making up posts to keep the forums going ....:))) milkin and dex and tarus ,herd all my shit ...and all helped and saved me.....guess im just so proud to see where we are today.  WITH A OPEN MIND.    Its humbling.  

Lol excuse i got about 1250 of sustan 60 mg var and 50 of prov running threw my veins and feeling ,ahhhhh sharing.   The good emotionalroller coaster ,dont think i shared like this for a year ,the last year was tren.   The funny thing my dr. My family my everyone say dam you so calm anymore know why.    

NO TREN.  

But brothers and sisters ,we have a absolutly wonder good site ,and whats best is we dont let no man or woman behind !!!! 

Thankyou all

siegmund

Ya its been a while jar ,  but i have a break in bussiness here thankgod , and i started reading posts insted of just browsing and alot of good solid people here with a ton of knowledge.  ..and this makes it all worth it to me .... 

I miss busting it up , and im not big on talking the ai and da and all that stuff i had nightmares for months of these 

siegmund

Excuse me i got cut short midpost.  ,but i talked so much ai da , and pct i would go to sleep and have that shit in my head ,i needed to pull away , for a bit after 2 years of stright beating the forums and pming and talking the game i got the fuck burnt out !!!! Ya i ran my cycles but needed a break ,got a divorce for being on phone with work then the site ,   and the workers so thats why i fell back.  ...

I needed to make my home life priorty and before thisthe site and work was my everything ..

So brothers and sisters beware of your actions espicially when a family is involved ....DONT DO WHAT I DID !!!   

I love the site and all you but there is another lifeaway from the computor ...i needed to learn.  But shit looking good up in here and also the fact that im away from the tren ,i honestly think this plays a major rolll 

When im treningim stricltly site and work and gym 

Tty alllater t

SemperFi

Sieg,

It is great to have you back in the swing of things. You are a highly valued member of MG and I personally have great respect for you. You are who you are and make no apologies for it.

Hope you can get even more free time to share your motivational speaks and experience with all of us!

SEMPER FI

Dolf

+2 my friend. I agree with you 100% 

For those of you who don't know sieg is a very loyal friend to have and will give the shirt off his back, and his last dollar if you needed it. He did society a huge favor by killing a child molester with his bare hands, and wrongfully did time for it. I can promise you in my state you'd most likely been acquitted. Thanks for being my friend and fellow mod brother!!!

I

icdeadlifters

X2 sieg..... A.a.s. changed me also. I was running with the wrong (club). Drinking heavy and drugs. I played with a.a.s. also too young and without knowledge and I have to pay for that mistake. So I cringe when I see PPL, young PPL at that wanting to "play" with compounds. This isn't to play with.... This is also a life for most of us. You're a great member of this community and the contributions you and other members on here keeps me going. Members as yourself, semp, Dolf, Sharon, jar, strong, calm..... Etc. All the way down to the new guy keep this a safe, clean, humble family. 

I'm honored to be part of this FAM, with members like you as our leader.

F

Frankie-knuckels

I came on board I knew Sieg was a real stand up dude and till this day that hasn't changed . If you want someone's honest to God opinion just ask Sieg he won't let you down.!!!!!

Khor20

I can relate to the opiate addiction and how hard it is to come back from that as person trying to re-center and find yourself, that's y I started lifting again( I've always were into weights and strength) to feel good bout ones self

musselman

Good post sieg.. I'm obviosly new here but have been poking around and you seem like a pretty stand up guy.. I'm glad I found this place cuz of the respect and help i see all of you guys (and ladies) give each other..

SharonKY

I <3 Sieg-man!  So giving and truthful which is what many need when they look at using aas.  I dont have an addiction to opiates or other drugs, but I have a diagnosed food addiction.  The struggle is crazy, but the gym has given me a goal to work towards.