think i got scammed again....

blue9802

hey guys due to fam health issues i have not been around much .....anyway placed a small order with xxxxx and its been a nightmare,,,,took them 6 days to pick my $$$ up then they say they semi shipped a 2 bottle order of test.....the tracking ### they gave me for my first semi  shipped bottle is still no good on tracking site.....and still nothing else sent,,,, rememember my other bottle of test...these guys have good refs on multiple site so if anybody has exp with them plz lmk....all the dom sources i use have or i dont seee them in the site anywhere...

JARHEAD2

First of all, I'm sincerely sorry to hear you have been experiencing family problems!

Ok bro, although you haven't been on in a while, you should know the rules by now that source talk in open forum is forbidden. You can't name sources or manufacturers of gear. However, you can go to the sources ask & discuss page & talk with he source or ask questions about the to forum. 

Here's a link that might help you in the future. 

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/general-chat/77266-choosing-a-source-tips

Although some sources have good reviews, look at who's leaving the reviews. Are they solid/senior members ofMG? If there not, I would personally find a source that is used by other veteran members here & pm the member & see what they recommend & how their experience with the source was. 

Hope it all turns out better 

SemperFi

No lab or source discussion in open forum.

Please read the rules -

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/forum-rules/69341-forum-rules

SEMPER FI

MWard77

Sorry to hear that Blue, but thats the gamble we all take with this game. How long has it been? The tracking number not working is not uncommon, plus I have dealt with sources who "split" up packages for various reasons. It may be that the Test you received was shipped from a different warehouse/location than the other compounds you ordered. Its weird to think that a source would send ANYTHING if they were plotting to scam in the first place, they'd normally just pick up the $ and you will never hear back or receive anything from them. Have you been communicating with the source throughout all this? Again, sorry you are going through this, but I hope the rest of your pack comes as I know first hand how frustrating it is to have your hard earned money get taken. 

SemperFi

X2

Keep us up to date Blue and I hope everything with this situation and your personal life plays out for the best.

Stay active my brother. MG is hear to support you and help you achieve your goals. It's great you feel conformable popping in and reaching out when things aren't going the well but you can rely on the help available here when things are going good also. ;)

One of the things that I learned early is to follow what other active members on MG were doing in regards to sourcing, supps and cycles. I have yet to get burned.... knock on wood. The best leaders are always the best followers first. ;)

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

blue9802 said:
</p><p>hey guys due to fam health issues i have not been around much .....anyway placed a small order with xxxxx and its been a nightmare,,,,took them 6 days to pick my $$$ up then they say they semi shipped a 2 bottle order of test.....the tracking ### they gave me for my first semi  shipped bottle is still no good on tracking site.....and still nothing else sent,,,, rememember my other bottle of test...these guys have good refs on multiple site so if anybody has exp with them plz lmk....all the dom sources i use have or i dont seee them in the site anywhere...</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>Bro yocan't src talk in open forum. Read the rules.</p>

bmurphr1

I'm sorry to hear that you got screwed man...that's why we try to separate the source talk from the forum, so that people can post legitimate reviews and we all have a better understanding of who sells legit gear and who is nothing but a scam artist.  IMO, the first order or two that you ever place you should try to purchase domestically from a VERY reputable vendor so that you have a better chance of getting your gear and your package never has to go through customs and risk getting caught.  Once you get your order in and have enough time to save up enough money where if you end up never receiving your package you won't be up the creek without a paddle and can afford the financial loss.  If you don't really 'need' gear but want it to bulk up enough that you can pull a Fonzie and snap your finger and have bitches standing all around you, I'd still recommend only spending money that you can afford to lose in the event that your order never arrives...but besides that the best advice is just to read enough reviews that your eyeballs almost fall out of your head.  Only then will you know where you can order from, and where you should stay away from.

blue9802

thx guys and my bad on the topic in thgis forum....ill keep posted in source chat ok....but yes they semm to be maintaining and replying as far as communication goes....

B

Burrr

Blue, those international packs can take a long time to land. 

You can always talk about these things in the source's discussion page. 

Remain optimistic

ramdisck

I thought I had a package go up missing.  never made it to me.  It showed up over 6 months later.  sometimes customs can take a while to clear.

blue9802

yeah im done with these fucks .......garbage ass fuking scam bc it was small order.....im going xxxxxx or if u have any other domestics plz send some info...........

M

Mister A

You cannot talk sources in the open forum. You either aren't paying attention or you just don't care, either one is unacceptable.

Blahblah

SemperFi said:
</p><p>No lab or source discussion in open forum.</p><p>Please read the rules -</p><p>https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/forum-rules/69341-forum-rules</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p>
</p><p>I've always wondered if there is some closed forum where we can speak freely, given the way it/you phrase that rule.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>

Dolf

There is! Very simply its called pm (private messaging) and or that particular sources ask and discuss page.