This a new one for me

siegmund

I generally do not need much of a ai ,now i have no symptoms of elevated e2 , other than im broke out real bad on shoulder and face .

I thought heat and sweat but its cooler now than it has been !! Also im about a week in on the tren and prop...low does yet im amping up ..because i just got my gym set up ..

But a educated guess from me would be , since its already been hot and i was sweating my ass off with no acne (and i havnt had acne for years )  and now acne ...and start of new cycle.  ,good possiblitly , (yes blood work key but im.getting home like now everynight or later ..But i also been doing alot of cutting with demo saws where im covered with ,dust soot ect.   Anyway i have felt a little loss energy.  

Anyway i just upped my aro to 12.5 eod to see if theres a differnce ,before this i was at 6.25 e3d or so. 

Your best answers my friend or am i right on point here 

SemperFi

Sieg,

I think you found a good starting point to correct the issue but I would actually go 12.5 E3D. That would be a simple doubling of the dose. The EOD dose could be taking it too far.

I will let you know I have never had acne issue so hopefully another member will jump in a provide some experienced advice.

SEMPER FI

SenseiMiagi

Acne can be due to many factors.  Clean androgen receptors can react very strongly when starting a cycle, so it could be as simple as that....did you have a long off period to give them time to "reset"?

As you know bloods are the only way to tell...I will say dont always go off sides to judge estro.  My last 2 cycles I have had bloodwork to show me at 200+ E2, and I wasnt experiencing any noticeable sides either aside from mild lethargy.  I agree not to overdo the aromasin.  I have crashed my estro pretty quickly with aro in the past. .. prolly still a post here about it.  Id double the aro dose as SemperFi suggested and play it out.  Get bloods when you get the chance.  Knee jerk reactions tend to go too far in the opposite direction when playing personal chemist....as we all do :)

siegmund

Thanks 

I never had either im hoping its that , the dust clogging the pours ect. ...but ty your right i will hit the aro e3d and see what up.   

This does have me a little baffled and im truly steering toward , dust soot clogging of pours. But ill try the aro and play by ear ....

Thankyou

siegmund

Thankyou 

I do remeber your posts , and ummm so busy but ill at least order test tonight and get the basic female pattern ,, and yes aro12.5 e3d  

Its funny i know me and i dont want to crash estro i also beenthere.  Im thinking the dust and they actually look like the sweat pimple , they are small white hard heads.  Which steers me to work related.  

But im getting bloods fuck it ill find time.  ,and no i was on sustan 1200 mg.   Then dropped to cruise for 3 to 4 week of 200.  (Prop)   then back on 

I like bridging with prop , see i always run shorts always , and its a waste for me to run  test e or c when i jump back on in like a month or so ...

Thankyou.  Ill get to bottom of. Fuck just now scratched head and i scratch pimple wtf.  Im also having wife do the noxzema thing on back.  So ill keep informed 

Littleyokes

My boy that does walnut boroughs (I think that's how you spell it) but when he running the saw a lot he break out bad on his shoulders and face. He a big tren/test c guy but when he's not running the saw he never has a problem. He says its from what your saying clogged pores. Hopefully it all works out bro. 

siegmund

It will work out this is what we do , this why i like bringing topics like this to the board ,i think i know what done it ,but !! This a good topic for a newbe or a experienced member to ,see the possabilties of the cause other than just jumping to e2 .

I honestly think its because , im at work from7am till ,fuck 11 right now and i still need shower after ,all day work 

Also im around alot of tar and diesel ect now , so this just maybe culprit.  Over all i think a good learning experience