This gets on my Nerves BIG TIME

D

Dont_trip

Alright gentlemen Im about to rant....Look I cant stand when a Guy who has been here awhile Only comes to post  a question they have.You will see their accounts have been around 1-12 months and all they have is 3 or 4 forum post being "How do you Do this" or "How do you do that" Or my favorite "Dang guys I think I messed up blah blah".We sit there and take the time to listen and correct if needed and then POOOF Gone for a  month or 2, until a  problem comes up.Shit gets on my nerves You need to put the footwork In.I want to see this place flourish and guess what if I sit back Like a goon it will never happen.Im getting tired of helping guys who use this place like a damn tissue....Grab us when they need it then toss us in the fucking trash can.GET ACTIVE OUT THERE GUYS PUT IN WORK SHOW SOME LOVE TO THE SITE ITS A TWO WAY STREET.I thank all the active members here Dshan,Sieg,Standing,Kfizzle,Bigl,Milkin,Dexter and anybody else out there I missed Thank you.Everyone else(aside from new members) Need to step it up I dont like flys on the wall So jump IN...

Sorry If I crossed any lines guys I just had to say it/This isn't directed at anyone in particular

Right wrong or indifferent this is how I feel./I want to hear opinions/solutions anything what do you guys think?

siegmund

Well dt I think I know who your talking about and bro hes been here since before me , he is not a forum person ,, and I cant blame him he lives his life enjoys his workout and juice , dont bother a soul ,, hey bro this mg ,, we have and respect all its just his thing ,,, I can see your point butttt thats him , good looking dt

D

Dont_trip

IT WASNT HIM IN PARTICULAR EVEN THO HE DID IGNITE THE FLAME LOL.I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO PARTICIPATE,HOW CAN YOU BE MY FAMILY IF I NEVER KNEW YOU.I JUST WANT GUYS TO JUMP IN , IT SHOWS RESPECT TO THIS PLACE AND HELPS BUILD A SOLID FOUNDATION.YOU CANT TREAT THIS PLACE LIKE A MCDONALDS AND JUST DRIVE THROUGH .IF I OFFENDED ANYONE IM SORRY,BUT IT IS HOW I FEEL

D

dolfanshan

I feel you D_T and like your passion, but some people have extremely busy lives. I'm lucky that in my job I have a lot of down time and boredom and fill it with MG. I don't have a problem with guys coming only for a problem or advice for one simple reason. The media and people uneducated on aas like to vilify it. Sides from improper use and ignorance gives these clowns ammunition. If someone can be helped I'm all for it which is why I feel making people comfortable to come on here and ask questions without fear is so important.  Especially these youngsters. While I don't condone aas use at 20 if he has it you know he'll use it regardless, and when he fucks it up I'd hope he'd fell comfortable enough to come for advice to rectify his situation. Patience is the key. The highly active members will trickle in.

milkin

dolfanshan said:
</p>
<p> If someone can be helped I'm all for it which is why I feel making people comfortable to come on here and ask questions without fear is so important.  Especially these youngsters. While I don't condone aas use at 20 if he has it you know he'll use it regardless, and when he fucks it up I'd hope he'd fell comfortable enough to come for advice to rectify his situation. Patience is the key. The highly active members will trickle in.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>BOOM.</p>
<p>Thank you dolf !! We all give youngsters the "You're too young " speech, but you know they are going to use regardless. You may have a positive impact on a small percentage of those you preach this too, but the majority will ignore your advice and use anyway, Si I personally give them the short version of the speech then I give them the advice they had come for. Advice is standard straight forward Test only cycle information w/pct. If they are asking about advanced compounds, then I still give them the Test only cycle speech. You are dead nuts on here when you say "you know he'll use it regardless".</p>
<p> </p>

D

Dont_trip

Yea I understand busy Lives...Maybe I got to turn it back a few To the ones that are busy with Life they get a pass LOL but you other bastards What I say still stands ;)

D

dolfanshan

Thanks milk. I remember being 20 and how hard headed I was. When I set my mind on doing something nobody was gonna change it. You're absolutely right about test only and pounding that home. 

Kfizzle

2 chicken sandwiches crispy deep fried please,  large French fries 3 cookies and a super size DIET coke , I don't want to be getting fat! 

D

Dont_trip

Aint that the truth,they drink a 2 liter of diet soda because its 0 calorie but enough aspartame to kill a dozen mice

Kfizzle

I used to work at mcds as a teen and remember these very obese people always ordering like that...  I never have figured out the thought process of it although it's obvious not much goes into their thinking when eating.  But Yeah you saying McDonald's drive thru triggered this for me lol it does sound good hahaha but I got goals damnit! 

D

Dont_trip

Is what they get, its like damage control LOL.Down here we have some good burger places and once in awhile when I got 2 fill the gap I will swing by,I know ive f'd up when I wake up feeling bloated