this had me cracking up

seymour

Looks like my boss😂
Unfortunately it looks like half the population LOL.

Doing gear responsibly and TRT is WAYYYY safer than eating like that, drinking all the time, drugs, and smoking them cancer sticks. Ain't no lie there. But, just a degenerate's opinon :ROFLMAO:

suppsforlife

or a 30 yo guy who haven't had an erection in months saying "there are other ways to enjoy life" and won't even think about running Test. lol

EMachine

Gentlemen,

This perhaps, doesn’t have anything to do with this great and funny post by Seymour, but have you guys noticed that we’ve developed here in this forum a pretty close band of brothers?!! You know who you are!!!

We don’t know each other from anywhere, yet through anabolics, (banned substances) 😎 we have become pretty close and have set a certain tone that separates us ( in my humble opinion) from all other forums! I think that above it all, respect and the willingness to help others continues to draw thousands to MGs and you are a big part of that!

I don’t even think you guys realize the impact that you have on new members, especially, the new ones to anabolics, who are starting out and need solid advice! I’m certain that we have saved “many” from hurting themselves.

rosoo

not to mentioned, people here is more willing to share and provide proper advice instead of just laughing at you thinking that what is this kiddo trying to do to his body / liver.

not everybody is fortunate to have gurus in anabolics, and same like me i learn from my mistake, whenever you switch from seller to seller, each will tell you a different story on how to use the same product and how to do pct based on their experience.

love MG alot!

seymour

Anybody that treats you like shit for asking questions and trying to learn is a fucking tool. Ain't nobody out there born with the knowledge. Some people learn better reading, some hands on, some visual, everyone different and we all need help with shit at one point or another.

rosoo

Anybody that treats you like shit for asking questions and trying to learn is a fucking tool. Ain't nobody out there born with the knowledge. Some people learn better reading, some hands on, some visual, everyone different and we all need help with shit at one point or another.
totally agree with your comment brother.. sometimes it is not that i do not read, but then the thing is that even reading it is also the same, different person will have different view and different solution because at the end of the day everybody's body is different from one another, how our body react towards substance and medicine also could be different and seriously i learn a lot by just reading through all the post here in MG :)