This is my intro

Champz

I've been around weights and routines ever since youth football.never really stuck with it though bad hernia and surgerie during my teens& crash that lefty my legs messed up for about 2years In my mid 20's Couldn't do more than half a squat.It's only been the past 7years that I have been consistent with my fitness and health goals.I would lose my motivation in the past and that killed everything for me.Its like they say if you really want it you'll go after it.So that's where I am in my life right now and I love it.I am newer to the whole show of aas.ive only run 2cycles of test-e &D-bol and loved it! So i am actively learning and am happy so far.before I ever even thought about buying aas,i studied it first and started to understand that their is a world of knowledge you might want to become familiar with before you jump in.Cant wait to start my third cycle and get things done! 

Im here for my health for the knowledge I can attain and the advice I will be able to give others with some more time and experience under my belt.Not all sites are welcoming or as helpful as this one has been to me already.A big thanks to MG.COM as a whole.Hope to be here for a while.