Thought of the Day

turnupthegas

Figured I'd post this here because hopefully this is where members new to the game will visit first. Just a quick thought..

Know that a clean balanced diet, proper exercise and training along with the right steroid for your goals, brings out the desired effect! Without these three things working together in unison, don’t expect any magic to occur and never blame the steroid for lack of human discipline.

It all starts with you!

Educate, Practice, Share and Teach - Turn

SemperFi

This can never be said enough. The only thing I could add is maintaining the correct mindset. What we do is NOT easy and we cannot afford to be suckered in by anything offering us a shortcut.

Thanks Gas Can for the reminder.

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

You guys are correct. There are NO shortcuts in this lifestyle.  On the wall in my gym it reads, "You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret to your success is found in your daily routine."

B

Burrr

well shit, there you go reminding me that I lack discipline.  It is much easier to do when you are not reminded of it.

turnupthegas

Soooo true. It takes some serious discipline and def the proper mindset to endure the strict routine of eating, training, cycling and PCT!

Nice add brotha

turnupthegas

Oh trust and believe I have my moments! I usually go on a week bender at some point after cycle and just indulge. I still train but I don't count my food for 5-7 days. Its like vacation time at work lol gotta use it at least once or twice a year! But right back on the discipline train, I do know people that can't do this because its like a food relapse lol, and a week turns into a month and so on. That takes discipline too! Discipline to come back from the darkside haha