Thoughts on doses

Treymos

Thoughts on 700 mg of test, 400 mg of deca n 500 mg of win a week?This is afta my cycle of 600 mg of test n 200 mg of deca a week, and a 3 month break

D

Deleted member 45086

Thoughts on 700 mg of test, 400 mg of deca n 500 mg of win a week?This is afta my cycle of 600 mg of test n 200 mg of deca a week, and a 3 month break
Test and deca I understand but why Winny. If you're really trying to bulk go with anadrol or dbol.

loren

agreed winny is more cut than anything or a fast ester like tren ace i not a fan of to many long esters as a cycle. i have used tren ace to cut for say with mast. or i used it to bulk with old style eq just my 2 cents

D

Deleted member 45086

Looking to keep size but get more definition as well. What would you recommend?
Like what Loren said. If you don't mind eod injections go with test p, tren ace, and mast p or winny if you prefer it. You will definitely not lose any muscle mass.
Test p 100, tren a 100, mast p 100 eod for 6-8 weeks is a pretty powerful high definition cycle.
You can purchase these separately or find this combo in pre mixed cut stacks

Treymos

Like what Loren said. If you don't mind eod injections go with test p, tren ace, and mast p or winny if you prefer it. You will definitely not lose any muscle mass.
Test p 100, tren a 100, mast p 100 eod for 6-8 weeks is a pretty powerful high definition cycle.
You can purchase these separately or find this combo in pre mixed cut stacks
Ok awesome, really appreciate the info. And then do a regular PCT after? 50mg of clomid and 50 mg of novaldex?

suppsforlife

pretty much the same type of PCT that works for you. it's different. but yeah, a general rule of thumb is 50 mg clomid and 40 mg nolva for the first 2 weeks of PCT

Denicnut

500 mg of test enanthate and 300mg of deca keeps working for me very well especially with time off between…if you gonna add a dht try masteron at 375mg per week fuck the winstrol you will feel and look better imo