Thoughts on Enhanced Athlete?

malthouse5656

Hey guys coming to you with a question about 2 people I've found on YouTube they go by the channel of Enhanced Athlete. The 2 main people are Coach Trevor, and "Dr" Tony Huge but just a couple of minutes ago I came across a video of them talking about Deca/Tren doasages with test dosages and I'm a little confused. This guy is saying that he tells all his clients to run there test relatively low like 200-400mgs a week while there deca can be upwards of 800-1200mgs a week. Now to me this sounds preposterous as just for the sheer fact that that is a hero dose of deca, i don't see the need for that high of a dose of any aas correct me I feel I'm wrong. But lower test dosages then other compound dosages? Tren I can understand if I did my research right I believe you are supposed to run your tren ace a little higher than your test prop as they fight for the same receptor (also correct me if I'm wrong) but according to them you will experience less sides if you run a lower dose of test compared to your other compound/s? Do you see any truth to this, just found this interesting and wanted to hear your thoughts on it.

Malt

Dolf

With the exception of tren that's pure bullshit. 1200mg of deca is pure insanity. You can get away with high doses of milder compounds like eq or primo, but deca is not mild! A new trend that has come about is running deca higher than test. Something like 600 deca and 300 or 400 test. I'm not a fan of this unless you are very experienced, and know your body well enough to bail if somethings not right very early.

Did those guys even mention an ai or da?

SemperFi

Most BB, including some of us, are abusing steroid use. That is the facts. How far you are willing to go in the abusive state is the question. Anyone that would purposely place others health at risk in the name of viewership does not deserve my support or even my ear. If you decide to continue to follow him take it from the perspective of what NOT to do. The only video I ever watched was when he used unsterile bottle water to reconstitute GH. That was enough for me. ;)

He may certainly take his career seriously when he is offline but there is now way of telling based from what I have heard about his online antics.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Shit...I abuse the hell out of steroids. I smack those vials around like they're red headed step children!

SemperFi

Try the cattle prod trick to reconstitute crashed gear. Those nasty vials will not know what hit them.

SEMPER FI

ESmetalhead

I'd take those guys with a grain of salt, they are there to sell products not help people.   I'd be interested to hear who among the youtube gurus people like.  This guy is very smart and is a harm reduction expert, a serious user, very knowledgeable and aint selling anything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEOfjebN1qs also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSRcOxfY9ts

malthouse5656

but I didn't know If I was missing something and wanted to hear from the veterans here in the forum to shed some light, and in this video they did not mention ai or da they just went over dosages of compounds in relation to test dosages